Yoongi

We all stood there, too shocked to speak. My mind was going blank.

Even Yoongi was tortured?

"Y-yoongi.... you never told us..." Seokjin stuttered.

"Because I thought that was unnecessary." Yoongi said.

"Why did you think it's unnecessary when it's literally a part of the Jeon Jungkook's case?" I asked.

"You're literally a living proof of the tortures." Hoseok said. "You should have told us a long time ago."

"I was unsure." Yoongi said.

"Such a beautiful excuse! I'm not impressed at all!" Seokjin said.

"Okay okay fine. Now you know." Yoongi said. "It's already 8 pm. Let's go to our respective rooms-"

"Don't try to avoid the topic Yoongi." I said. "How did you end up like that?"

"You don't need to know that." Yoongi said.

"Everything that you think is unnecessary is the most necessary thing. So just spill the tea." Seokjin said.

"Later. Not today." Yoongi said.

"Yes today." I said.

"Fine. I'll tell as much as I remember." Yoongi said. Then he closed his eyes for  a few moments. He opened them and sighed.

"I was kidnapped when I was returning from school one evening. I found myself here and was tortured day and night. A fat man would be having the most satisfied face I've ever seen when I would be tortured. Not only me, but there were also a few other children, both boys and girls who were my age." Yoongi said.

We all waited for him to progress further.

"One night, when I was asleep from all the exhaustion in a dirty cell, two people tiptoed in. They were two children, younger than me. One of them was holding a first aid kit." Yoongi said. Then he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Oh my god! Was that you?"

"You remember me?" Yoongi asked. "I mean, you've freed many people so."

"You were the only child we could free! Of course I remember you!" Jungkook said.

"Oh...." Yoongi said.

A brief silence fell in the room.

Yoongi broke the silence. "So... they were treating me with the first aid kit."

Flashback

POV : Min Yoongi

"It's okay. You'll be alright." One of the boys said, while the other was bandaging my wounds.

I just stared at them. They were bruised too. They also looked extremely exhausted, yet they were down here. Who are they?

"Who..... are you..?" I asked slowly.

The boys chuckled. "Someone like you."

"You're also.... beaten up?" I asked.

"Yes. We are." The boy who was applying a bandage on my right arm said. "So we try to heal people to ease their pain."

I kept quite. I was confused as to who they were, and how come they have first aid kit with them.

If they were also tortured, that means they are also captives here.

After the boys had finished bandaging me, one of the boys pulled me up.

"Kook, can you carry him?" The boy holding the first aid kit asked.