The Eagle Has No Limits

POV : Third Person (A/N)

Taehyung's eyes slowly opened. The first thing they saw was the grey celeing of a room.

Taehyung slowly sat up, and that's when he noticed it.

His hands and feet were tied with heavy iron chains to the ground. He was sitting inside a dirty, claustrophobic room.

This brought him back a lot of painful memories of the past. Taehyung tried to at least get up, but the iron chains forbid him to do so.

He frantically looked around, fear invading him. He wanted to escape that place as fast as he could, in any way.

Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to remember what happened. But all he remembered was himself walking in the streets, walking his way to his home.

Nothing else.

Where was he? How was he here? Who took him here?

The door at the far end of the room creaked opened, making a shrill metallic noise.

Taehyung saw as the figure of a fat, old man walked inside. He was wearing a black coat on a white shirt, dirty trousers. His hair was full of dandruff and his face had a merciless expression.

"Why have you brought me here?" Taehyung asked, in a would-be-calm voice.

The man laughed. "Well Taehyung, long time no see."

"As if someone would like to see you." Taehyung spat. The man laughed again.

"Well well, looks like you gained some confidence, huh?" The Eagle mocked, taking small strides towards the helpless young man on the floor.

"Set me free." Taehyung said in a shaky, yet commanding voice.

"Oh I definitely will. But let me inform you about the recent happenings. The things you're still unaware of." The Eagle said, bending down on hos knees to Taehyung's level.

"I know all of the recent happenings. And even if I don't, I'll not know that from at least you." Taehyung said roughly, still trying in vain to break free.

"Not a nice way of talking to your uncle." The Eagle said.

"Not a nice way of treating your nephew." Taehyung threw back. The Eagle tilted his head as a small, nasty smirk formed on his lips.

"Poor you. You wouldn't have been in this condition only if your dear little brother wouldn't have done what he did." The Eagle said in a tone of pity.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, now a bit confused.

"Or rather Susan." The Eagle continued.

"I ask you again, what the hell do you mean?" Taehyung asked again.

"All I mean, is that you've been tricked by Susan and your brother whom you love more than yourself." The Eagle said.

"Tricked?"

"Yes. Tricked." The Eagle said. "You have come to know of the fact that Susan is a Crime Reporter, right?"

"Yeah." Taehyung replied.

"But you don't know one thing," The Eagle said. "...Susan has hacked Jungkook's laptop multiple times to find our more info about you. Only you."

Taehyung shook his head. He knew that this all was a lie.

"Liar!" Taehyung shouted. "Just let me go!"

"I'm telling the truth." The Eagle said. "Susan once told Jungkook, who told me later, that she wants to expose you to the world, hence ruining your life."