6

the interaction
"I'm sorry um what was it you wanted to um talk to me about?" I asked. Talking to her makes me overly anxious.

"It's a pretty serious subject," she said looking up from her computer at me. "And I figured we could talk about it, me and you," she points a finger at me and then back to herself, touching her beautiful chest, "Before we involve any parents." Well whatever it is I'm pretty sure my parents couldn't give a rats ass about it," I said trying to put on the tough kid act. I've never actually cussed to a teacher before but I have no idea what's about to go down and I need to let her know I'm not a little girl and I can handle whatever it is she thinks is so 'serious.' She stands up from her desk and walks around to the desk beside me to my left. She moves it a little closer to me. She rests her palms against it and leans back to hop up onto it. I turn my body to face her. She looks down at me as I try to look up and make eye contact with her beautiful eyes. My heart races and my palms start sweating but I know I am safe and need to relax. Whatever it is, I can handle. " After we talk we can see if your parents would care about what it is I have to tell you. Because I'm sure the conversation wouldn't go over well. Especially if the principal had to weigh in on the consequences." What the hell is she actually talking about. Here I thought it was just about my tardiness, but with how she's talking I have no idea what the fuck she's talking about. Unless...

I quickly bud in before she can speak another word, "Well I was late one time, I had to pee. A girl can't hold her bladder forever you know." She looked at me and grinned. "Yes, I am aware of that but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. But before we get into what I wanted to talk to you about, you know you can always drop your stuff in my classroom and let me know you're going to the bathroom so I don't have to worry about where you are or start anything with the class." Why would she worry about me? I decided to let that go and ponder on it later. "Thank you for letting me know that, so what is it that is so 'serious'?" I asked using air quotes around serious.

"I've noticed you been watching me, Brooke." she said looking at me. Oh shit. Here it is, the moment I've been dreading. What am I supposed to say now.

I lower my head so that I don't have to look at her beautiful eyes as she confronts me. "Um well yes." I said.

"Most student don't listen or pay attention to me during the lesson but you do which is good," she says reassuring me. "Thank you, I try. History isn't my strongest forte." I said trying to say anything normal.

"But the main problem is how you look at me..." she said followed by a short period of silence. "What do you mean?" I asked acting clueless like I don't know that she means i stare at her boobs and ass. " You look at my whole body. You start at my face and slowly moved down my neck to my arms and then eventually further down." She said, slowly running her hands down her body while looking at me. I looked up at her shocked hearing those words come out of her mouth. Because she was in fact correct I loved slowly looking at her, as if she was a beautiful piece of art that needed more of a deeper examination to find its true meaning. So she did know I was watching her.

"Can I be honest?" I asked her looking down and biting my lip, more out of anxiety than anything else. "Of course you can honey." She told me as she reached out her hand. Her soft hand gently, but firmly, cuffing my chin to raise it so my eyes were looking at hers once again. "I like you. I really admire you and I think you're very beautiful." I'm shocked to hear those words come out of my mouth. "I've thought that of you too," she said. I stood up and leaned in close to her. She didn't flinch back. She leaned forward and our lips met. Our lips smashing against each other. I had wanted to do this for the longest time. It was enough to knock the wind out of me. The adrenaline rushing inside me and sensation all through my body. I ran my fingers up and down her soft arms as she sat on the desk. Our bodies pushing against each other. Her hands pulled me in by the waist. Her hands made their way to my face as my hands ran through her hair. Her hair was so soft. This can't be right Brooke. Stop. You need to stop. I pulled back as my intrusive thought get the better of me.

"I'm so sorry," I said as tears rolled down my face. She wipes my tears away. Her hands are so small and soft. What the fuck was I thinking? Kissing my teacher! "It's okay. It's okay," she says comforting me and pulling me into her arms. I lay my head against her chest and hug her waist between her jacket and shirt. She rubs my back while making shushing noises. This helps me calm down a bit. "I'm really really sorry," I said crying into her chest. "I-I-I don't know what I want th-thinking," I stuttered as I tried to get the words out.

"Can we still talk?" I asked her. I had things I wanted to say to her so she could know how I felt. "Of course. Let me just call my husband to pick up the kids."

She got off the desk, leaving me wiping my tears as they rolled down my cheek, and walked over to her desk. I sat back down in mine looking down into my lap. What did I do? What the fuck did you just do Brooke? I couldn't hear much of the conversation. She was standing with her back turned against me. "Okay. You got the kids? Okay. Okay. ...helping student... Okay. Yes. Bye."

She stood up from her desk. "Here. Come sit." she told me as she walked to the couch in her room. "I'm really sorry Mrs. Sumner. I don't know what I was thinking. I've just liked you since the beginning of school." I said putting my head down. "Honey if anyone should be sorry it should be me. I'm the adult here. And we are both being vulnerable there's no need for embarrassment," she tells me smiling with her beautiful smile.

Damn that beautiful smile. I scooch close to her on the couch and hold her face. Her soft cheeks are in the palms of my hand. She's just so damn beautiful. I lean in for a kiss. I already know I shouldn't. Fuck it! This time it's a softer makeout. Our lips move with each other. She sucks my bottom lip. Oooo fuck. I feel her tongue. Does she want me to open my mouth? I open my mouth for her pleasure and our tongues fight. She tastes like sweet candy. oh my god she's tastes so good. I let her tongue win and soak up her beautiful taste. She runs her hands down the sides of my waist. She bites my bottom lip. mmmm god damn i like that. I run my hands along her waist and beside her breasts. A soft moan comes out of her mouth. did she just moan? I can't breath and I don't want this to stop. I feel butterflies in my stomach. She starts to kiss her way around my neck. "Oh my god," I said in a soft voice. I run my hand up and down her thighs. I feel the inside of her thighs and she's very warm. She's just perfect. "uuuhhhhh," i start breathing really heavy. Oh my god I can't take this it feels so wrong and so right at the same time. "I'm sorry I have to go," I tell her running out the room.