25

I take her into my mouth. She tastes so sweet. I've missed the feeling of her lips on mine. I bring her body on top of mine. I feel her hesitant to let her full body weight fall on top of me, but I want it so bad. I place my hands on her lower back and bring her in. She relaxes her body, our bodies feeling closer than they ever have been before. I feel her heartbeat against my chest. Her pelvis leaning onto mine. I bring up my hips and she moves in closer. As I spread my legs for her to come in she moves her lips from mine, down to my neck. My hands roam her body. Oh my god her body.

Her hands run down between my legs, before I instinctively clench them together. Her hand moves back up my body squeezing my breast as she comes back to my lips. My hands move into her hair. Her soft silky hair tangled in my fingers. I relax my body as her hand lingers on my hips. I run my hands down her back. Her body is so beautiful. My hands run along her ass and her hands move closer and closer in between me.

She moves her hands between my thighs, barely reaching my warmth. "Oh my god Sumner!" I let out with an exhale after a deep breath. "It's all you Brooke," she looks at me. I feel myself wet for her, more than the times I've imagined being with her. Our eyes meet as she reaches my warmth, I could feel her through my leggings. She lets her hand press against me, more and more force onto my clit.  I grasp her ass and hold my breath. My body arching back at her touch. "Ohhhh my god," I let out again with a big breath. My hand roams down to meet hers and the other holds the back of her thigh. Her warm skin on my hand.

Before I get the chance to feel myself she grabs my hand and held it above my head. She holds herself up with her lower body weight falling onto me as she moves her body forward. Her thigh in between my legs. I couldn't help but to rub myself against her warm thigh, her breasts in front of my face. She releases my hand. I let my hand move in between her bra and dress squeezing her breast with every deep breath I take. The fabric of my panties and leggings, the only things between me and her thigh. She moved her thigh along with my body, her hand still holding my wrist as my hand held tight to the back of her thigh. "Oh my god Brooke," she spoke softly, before her lips met mine. "Don't stop," she spoke between breaths, "I want to see you."

I couldn't stop if I had wanted to, my body longed for her body pressed against mine. Rubbing against her thigh. Gripping her thigh closer to me. I felt my body feel so much but I couldn't think of anything but that woman.  I convulsed underneath her, as her teeth took my lips between them. "Ahhhh fuckkkk," I tried to stay quiet, but goddamn she surely did something to me I've never felt before. "That's my girl..." she said as she looked at me. I could feel her eyes on mine, but I couldn't bring myself to look at her. The vulnerability was eating me up. As I turned to look into her eyes, moving the hair out of her face , I felt her body begin to leave me. I quickly grabbed her lower back and brought her back to me.

"My god Sumner you're something else," I lifted my lips to hers and she fell back onto me. We kissed passionately, I then realized how much I love this woman. As the kiss ended, she smiled. "Have you ever..." she looked me in my eyes. Was she really asking me? I mean of course I've tried but never been as successful as this. "Never like this," I said. She smiled.

She laid her head onto my chest, both of us still trying to catch our breath, more me than her. She makes me forget the world and all the things weighing me down. I don't know how I've gotten through life without her. She truly makes me want to live, whether or not I'm with her forever.

The bell rang and we both quickly got up. " Shit, I've gotta get to class." I spoke hurriedly. "I definitely need to clean up," she laughed. "I'll write you a pass." She moved off my chest, her weight no longer on top of me. God, how I wish I was able to pause life. "Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and I'll be back." I say. Leaving her presence.