13

I honestly missed actually talking to Mrs. Sumner. I'll have to make sure I talk with her later this week.

Mrs. Sumner's POV
All of my fall break was horrible. I had to act as if I didn't hate Parker's mother. I did enjoy talking with Brooke though. Seeing a text from her was always the highlight of my day.

Finally a couple weeks back into school and it's finally Friday. I get a quick shower in the morning. I wash my hair with my new strawberry shampoo. I decide to put on a matching bra and panty set, I hadn't worn it before. It was a lighter color of purple with lace roses on the bra and a purple thong. I pulled my breasts up to fit in the bra. I stood in the mirror admiring myself, running my hands over my body, imagining Brooke's soft hands. It made me feel sexier and deserving of something. Parker walked in. My head turned in shock and met his eyes. His eyes trailed up and down my body. "What are you wearing that for?" "Because I want to and I like it." I replied. It made me feel more confident in my body, but he wouldn't understand that. He barely looks at me. Except for the other night before fall break and nothing else happened after he put the boys to sleep. "To school? I've never even seen that before." He made his way to his closet to get dressed. I just ignored him and got dressed. Why am I wearing this to school? It makes me feel prettier but maybe I want to wear it so someone can see it. Like Brooke. My face lights up just thinking of her.

I just throw on a cute t-shirt and a pair of light washed jeans. I grab my stuff, kiss the boys and head out the door to school.

Brooke's POV
It's finally Friday. I've decided I'm going to school because Mrs. Sumner and I are actually going to be able to talk.

I grab a quick shower. I get out and throw on a sports bra and black thong and head back to the bathroom to fix my hair. I head back to the room and look through my clothes. I want to be comfy. I throw on a hoodie, black leggings, and my Vans. I stand in the mirror admiring how much smaller my chest looks pressed into my body and how my ass looks great in my skin tight leggings. I head outside just in time for the bus.

I arrive at school and I feel something vibrate underneath me. A text. 'Meet in my room for lunch? ~ Mrs. Sumner'

'Sure. See you then. :)' I replied. I smile at the thought of getting to talk to her again. I'll probably just stay in her class for the rest of the school day after lunch. I'm not trying to sit in class doing nothing I'd rather take a nap.

I look down at my phone while getting off the bus. I really shouldn't have I almost fell. ':)' another text from Mrs. Sumner.

I head into school and the bell rings. I head into the bathroom. It's empty, mainly because who comes to school on Fridays anyway? I hear a toilet flush. Shit. I pretend to wash my hands and dry them off. "Hey Brooke." It's Mrs. Sumner. She's got a cute shirt with a dinosaur on it and jeans. "Oh hey Mrs. Sumner."

She walks to the other end of the bathroom to wash and dry her hands. I assume it's because if someone to walk in they may think too much of it, if course it's just me overthinking but I think it anyways. Then my mind races again is she avoiding me? I walk over to her and she steps back into the corner. I've cornered her in. She smiles at me and nervously bites her lip. Do I make her nervous? Mrs. Sumner makes me nervous, so it would be ironic if I made her nervous as well. I walk into the big stall and she follows me in locking it. I corner her once again against the wall. I give her a soft kiss on the lips. Her hands run up and down my body and I wrap my arms around her neck. She smells like strawberries.

"You smell good." I tell her giggling. "Thank you, new shampoo. Strawberry." She smiles. "Mmm. Shouldn't you be teaching a class?" I ask her confused. "There's literally no one in my class right now. None of them needed to make up amy missing work so I'm guessing they decided not to come to class." She shrugs her shoulders and looks at me. Her hands are still on my waist. "Yea I don't have to make up any work either. But I wanted to see you."

"Ooh really?" She smirks. "Of course. You look really pretty today. I like when you wear your hair down." I lean in and give her another soft kiss. "Thank you." She makes a half smile and raises her eyes as if she's fancy. I laugh at her.

We fall silent for a moment just looking into each other's eyes. A few seconds later we hear the door fly open and our eyes grow. I immediately stand on the toilet, as she stands in front of me. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's disgusting. I wrap my arms around her, my body pressed against her back and my hands just under her bra line. She turns around and gives me a small kiss. Once she turns back around we wait for the person to leave.

"Who's in here?" We hear a strong female voice and neither of us know which one is going to answer. I give her a light tap on her belly as a hint for her to speak. "It's just me," Mrs. Sumner says. "Alright making sure no kids are in here playing hooky, sorry to bother you," the voice says. At that moment I realize it's a voice I've heard from the office, but still unsure of who it is. Once we hear the keys jangle and leave I step off the toilet. "What the fuck?" I whisper to her. She looks at me. "Sorry, didn't mean to-" she cuts me off before I'm able to apologize for cussing to her.  "I forgot they do random bathroom checks. They've realized students come in here just to vape and skip class," she said raising an eyebrow. I look away. I don't vape regularly but I've done it a time or two. "Also I don't mind you cussing Brooke, you're grown," she saying letting out a light laugh and smiles.

"Did you want anything special for lunch?" "Ummm, just you..." I say under my breath as my hands travel down her body. I look at her body. Her figure is beautiful. I don't know if she heard what I said but her eyes widened and she had a wide smile across her face. "Brooke.." She said laughing. That was very brave of me. I do want her but what the hell Brooke? "No," I said laughing, "I don't think so." "Okay. Well I'm going to grade some papers. I'll see you later. Leave a little bit after me."

I move over to let her out of the corner. Her hands leave my body. Damn I miss her touch already. "Okay see you later." She disappears behind the wall. I walk out and head to my first hour.