16

Mrs. Sumner has texted Brooke back a subtle 'hey'. She looks at her phone as "Mrs. Sumner 💜" pops up and a wide smile forms across her face. Brooke sent back a text right away. 'i'm in the library. everything all good?' She took a minute before deciding if sending the second text would be best to send or not. But just decided to hit send. 'just talked with your husband...'

She set down her phone and dug around her pockets searching for her earbuds. She still has regular headphones although she had been wanting AirPods for a while now. She didn't have the money. She slides past the homepage to click on Spotify. She smiles as she sees the playlist labeled as a purple heart. Brooke clicks on it with pure joy. She listens as songs that remind her of love and lust and especially Mrs. Sumner play in her ear. Beating her eardrums and dancing in her head as it brings joy to her body.

She's scrolling through facebook when Mrs. Sumner's name pops up on her phone. "everything's fine." It was kind of a simple text. But Brooke was slightly hurt. She was expecting more from her teacher. The teacher she had seen the beautiful body of. The teacher she had fallen in love with. The teacher whose name itself would bring memories to flood back to her brain as she relived them in her mind, hoping to relive them again back in reality. Since she was skipping class she decided to check out what she might be missing. Absolutely nothing.

She had decided to just watch Grey's Anatomy instead of listening to music. Trying to get her mind off Mrs. Sumner before she couldn't take it. She wanted Mrs. Sumner. She wanted to be with her all the time. As the episode finishes realized she still has about 5 minutes before Mrs. Sumner's class. She pops back in her earbuds as "She" by Dodie plays. Brooke gets up and goes to the bathroom. As she looks in the mirror her thoughts race around in her head.

She decides to text her mom to pick her up early. Her mother responds back quickly 'of course honey. be there in 10' Brooke was completely shocked her mom actually responded back quickly.

Mrs. Sumner has her face in her hands as she's sobbing. She can't figure out what she's supposed to tell Parker. "Hey, I've fallen in love with a student of mine." She could never say anything like that out loud, especially to her husband.

Brooke texts Mrs. Sumner to let her know she's leaving. 'hey mrs. sumner, my mom's on her way to pick me up early. i won't be in class.' Raelynn reads the text and throws her head back and crosses her arms over her head. Can this day get any worse? She thought to herself. Brooke was the only person she felt like actually got her. Brooke was young but she was actually mature. Maybe because of things that happened at home, that she still hopes Brooke would talk to her about. Or maybe it was just that Brooke was a misunderstood person so they can understand each other. Who knows.

'Okay, see you Monday! :)' She sent back the text as to make Brooke think nothing was wrong. Maybe Brooke wanted deep down inside for something to be wrong so that she could have Mrs. Sumner. Selfish of her? Maybe? But it was a possibility.

Brooke looked down at her phone as her song was interrupted. A call from her mom. "Hello, are you here?" she asked her mom. "Yea, I'm out front honey. I already called the school so you don't have to sign out," her mother responded. That's very different, Brooke thought to herself. Why is her mother acting differently?

Once Brooke got home she went straight to sleep. Meanwhile Mrs. Sumner was still at school. She only had a class of 5 so they decided to watch a movie. A student had suggested Despicable Me, so that's what she put on. The whole class period she could only think of what she was going to tell her husband and of how much she would hurt Brooke. But she didn't want to hurt Brooke and she didn't want to hurt her husband. She hadn't realized there was another side to her until Brooke.

Finally the bell rang and it was the end of the school day. Parker had called and said he was going to take the kids to his mother so she didn't have to worry about picking them up.

Mrs. Sumner's POV
The end of the day was finally here, and the place where Brooke sat was empty. As the class ended, I sorted through the stack of midterms and grabbed my computer.

As I walked out of my classroom and ran into Mr. Verlice. We hadn't really spoken too much or had any real conversation one on one where there weren't other people around.

"Hey Raelynn." He said and smiled at me. "Hey Andy. How've you been?"  I replied. Seeing him made me happy and maybe it was because of the kiss we shared. Or maybe it was because of his looks. That man was the definition of HOT. His shirt was always snug on his muscles. He had just a little scruffle on his beard and he never really let it grow out too much. His voice was deep and always sent shivers down anyone's back who talked to him. The other female teachers always talked and flirted with him although they're married. As am I, I guess. But I always knew he didn't want them; he had wanted me. And if I was honest with myself I guess I wanted him too. But I don't know what's going on in my head now.

"I've been doing pretty good. Haven't seen you around too much. I also umm heard uhh maybe your husband and you earlier." He wasn't too sure what words to choose. As he looked away from me and to the ground he scratched the back of his neck. Almost as a young boy would do when he was nervous about asking out a girl.

"Umm yea sorry about that." I said keeping my eyes on his body, eyeing up and down. "I hope we weren't too loud. Just another argument."

"Oh Rae, I'm sorry. That must be hard for you." I could see his eyes looking up and down my body. My t-shirt clung tightly to my breasts. And my jeans fit perfectly around my butt. "Yea it's okay we'll be alright." I looked up at him and his eyes met mine.

"How about we go out tonight?" Andy asked. I already know I should've said no but I said yes and we made plans that he would pick me up later around 9.

She took her time getting ready to go home. She also decided to stop by Target just to walk around and clear her mind. Buying some shit she knew she didn't need and probably would never use. She bought a pair of sunglasses, even though it wasn't anywhere near summer. She also bought a small plush strawberry and some strawberry lemonade. Once she checked out she took her time getting home, blaring music she knew every word to.

As she arrived closer to home she turned down the music and slowly pulled into the driveway, she didn't see Parker's car. He must still be dropping off the kids, she thought to herself.

She grabbed the wine bottle and a wine glass. She ran herself a bubble bath and tied up her hair. She tried not to care about anything happening in her life at the time. She made herself comfortable knowing later she wouldn't get a chance. She turned down the lights and popped in her airpods. She locked the door and hit play. She stepped into the hot water not caring at all as it tingled her feet, she would get used to it. As she closed her eyes all she could see was Brooke's beautiful smile.

About 15 minutes later, she felt the vibrations of the garage door and she knew Parker had made it home. She took out her airpods and laid them to the side. She looked down at her body and let her hands circle around her nipples. She leaned back and closed her eyes. She imagined Brooklynn's hands on her breasts. Feeling her hard nipples. Being the reason her nipples were hard and her legs were so closely clenched together, there was no room for even a pin.

She finally got up and out of the bath and looked at herself in the mirror, before wrapping a towel around her and heading into her room. She had no idea what would happen next but tried to stay positive.