18

Parker had ended up going to bed around 7:30pm since he knew I had plans to go out later tonight. I had realized I wasn't all too sure of what my night with Andrew would entail so I hopped back in the shower and shaved. I thought of Brooke and the hurt she must've been going through not knowing why Parker had raised his voice at me, but I let it all escape from my mind. I had been under so much stress of making sure I made Parker happy and falling in love with Brooke.

By the time I stepped out of the shower and went to get dressed it was about 8 o'clock and Parker was definitely passed out. I grabbed my red lingerie set very similar to my lavender one and put it on. As I sat on the edge of my bed with my bra and panties, I used my Eos vanilla cashmere lotion. After I stood at my closet trying to figure out what to wear. I had no idea where we were going but I wanted to be able to be comfortable. I grabbed a black slip dress that had a mid thigh cut on the right side and thicker straps to hide my bra lines. It was beautiful. It accentuates all my curves and made me feel sexier than ever before. I let my hair fall to my shoulders and sat at my vanity, putting on my lip gloss and mascara.

It was then that I got a text from and unknown number "Be there in 10 - A" it was Andy. I found my black heels with a slightly thicker wedge and slipped them on. I grabbed my small purse and headed out the door. Andy pulled up in a black Hyundai Elantra. He stepped out and opened the door for me. He was wearing a nice black button-up with black slacks. He looked good.

He had taken me out to dinner, we didn't really talk about much. I had about three glasses of wine and he didn't drink. We talked more about how the school year so was going so far. He talked about a few students who would look at him and how some of the married teachers would hit on him.

I had offered the idea of going to a bar after dinner and Andy looked at me as if that wasn't the best idea. I'm pretty sure we both had an idea of where the night would end up, but I couldn't think of any other way I would end the night with him. Isn't that what he wanted when he asked to go out so late anyway? "I'm not driving you drunk," he had said to me. "How about we go back to my place?" I smiled and agreed.

Once back in his car I laid back and slid the slit of my dress up and laid back allowing the dress to clench tighter to my breasts. I rolled the windows down and let the cool breeze hit me. I felt his eyes on me as I stared out the window. We didn't talk but we each knew what was to come once we were back at his house.

We pulled into his driveway and by then the wine was hitting me. I walked slowly up his stairs and to his front door as he unlocked his door. It was beautiful, not quite what I had imagined. He went to his cabinets and poured himself a drink and asked if I had wanted anything. "I'll have whatever your having. Do you have any seltzers?" He drank a couple drinks while grabbing a couple seltzers and then came back with two glasses.

"You know Rae, if you don't want anything to happen tonight it won't," he said being sincere as possible. "I want it Andrew," I told him have a dark look in my eyes. We both looked at each other while we drank down our glasses and opened our seltzers. We turned on movie and watched it as we sipped at our seltzers. We didn't get far into the movie before I looked at him and said "Take me to bed."

Now Parker did have a reason to question my friendship with Andy. As we walked into the room he shut the door. He watched me as I slipped the shoulders of my dress off. He climbed onto the bed.

Slowly unbuttoning his shirt with his legs spread. As I walked towards him I kicked off my shoes. A smile grew across his face as he looked at me. I climbed into his lap. Resting my knees on the bed with him in between me. I looked down at his chest as he leaned up to take his arms out of his sleeves. Damn he sure worked on his biceps.

Andy held her waist as he pulled her into a kiss. She ran her hands down his big arms. Both their tongues wanting to explore the other's mouth. His hands moved down her body. . He wanted to feel her. He felt himself growing. Mrs. Sumner moved her hands to the front of his chest and down his stomach. She could begin to feel his bulge beneath her dress. She stepped off the bed and let the dress fall off her. She was standing there now in her red laced bra and thong. He slipped off his pants throwing them aside. She climbed back into the bed with him beneath her one again.

She rolled her hips and a moan came out of his mouth. "I want you!"  She whispered in his ear. What had gotten into her? She didn't know.  She wanted him, all of him. Maybe in spite of Parker or maybe in spite of Brooke. Nonetheless she wanted Mr. Verlice. "Are you sure?" He said. He wasn't sure if he actually wanted to fuck Mrs. Sumner but the only reason he could think not to was because she was married. Oh well, he thought. He picked her up and turned her over, laying her down on the bed. He reached underneath her as she arched her back and unclasped her bra. Her breasts finally being able to fall they wanted to.

He laid down on top of her as he kissed along her neck. Seeing she already had marks. She was someone's and he knew that. Knowing that he made sure to leave no marks. She felt his dick rub between her legs and up to her stomach. He kissed down her jaw line and to her breasts. "You're beautiful Rae." He said looking up at her. It took her back to Brooke and how she had told her to never forget how beautiful she was.

"Mmmm" he said as he tossed her bra aside and took her nipple into his mouth. She bit her lip as her hips thrusted up to feel him. Her small hands ran through his black curly hair. His hand played with her other nipple.

He switched to make sure both nipples got the attention that they deserved. "Mmmm fuck!" Raelynn moaned. She reached down between her legs. As she was just about to touch her clit, she felt two strong hands grab her wrists and pin them above her head. A big gasp coming into her mouth. She could feel Andy's cock pushed against her stomach as she opened her eyes to see Andy's face very close to hers. "Keep your hands here." He demanded slowly kissing his way back down her body as she wiggled.

He placed small kisses around her nipple again before consuming the whole thing in his mouth, which made Raelynn lunge and moan "Ooooo fuck!" Her body pushing harder into him. She wanted him inside of her in that exact moment. He moved down her stomach as he reached between her tightly closed legs. She looked down at him and smiled. She was teasing him. He didn't hesitate to open her legs. "Oh" she giggled. He slowly pulled off her panties, her beautiful legs in the air. He slapped her ass and she moaned.

Andy leaned down as he kissed around her beautiful pussy. He kissed her clit and soft moans came out of her mouth. He let his tongue move around her clit as he took it into his mouth. He sucked her clit while pumping two fingers in and out of her. "Ooooo fuck fuck" Raelynn couldn't contain herself. She ran her hands across her breasts pinching her nipples. He held her legs as he devoured her pussy.

She looked down at him as he looked up at her. She shook her head in agreement that he could have his way with her. He grabbed his dick and he placed the tip into her opening. He was bigger than she thought. She felt his skin against hers. He slowly pushed in and out of her giving her time to get used to his size. "Mmmmm Andy!" She moaned as squeezed her boobs. He started thrusting faster and faster.

"Fuck Rae! You're perfect!" He held her legs as he thrust into her, her plump breasts bouncing. "Fuck I'm getting close" she said between breaths. He grabbed her hands and held them above her as he pushed further into her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming" she could barely breathe. He felt so good inside of her. Andy was about to come too. "Uuuuhhhhh" she let out as she climaxed. Andy pulled out quickly turned to grab kleenexes to let out his ejaculation. Raelynn sat up to watch him as his face got red and his muscles tightened. "mmmm fuck Raelynn" he looked at her body as he ejaculated into the kleenex. "You're so goddamn beautiful." He said and smiled at her. She sat back and played her nipples. She began to stare into his eyes as one hand slowly began to glide down her stomach to her clit. "You like this?" she said smiling at him, teasing him.

He quickly grabbed her wrists and put them back above her head. Her body arched, he took her nipple into her mouth. "Mmmm yes" she moaned. "I want you." She moved here body against his again, he had still wanted her and she could feel it. She closed her eyes and let her body feel his pressure. He moved back down to her clit and sucked as she moved her body into his mouth.

He sat up and turned her over, smacking her ass. She had loved it when pain was mixed with pleasure. She stuck her ass in the air as a sign to give it another slap. "Oh you've been a naughty girl haven't you Rae," he said in a deep sultry voice. "That I have," she responded. He slapped one cheek , then the other. He plowed into her as her head dug into the pillows and she grabbed fistfuls of the sheets. "Awww, yes give it to me" she said between breaths. Andy moved faster as he felt her body convulse but didn't stop. They had both been satisfied once again. Andy barely making it out of her before he finished.

They spent the night cuddled up against one another her body tightly clung to his. He laid flat as she lay sideways beside him with her thigh hiked up on his dick. Neither of them had bothered getting dressed.