14

The morning went by pretty fast. I hadn't really done much. I watched more Grey's Anatomy and thought about Mrs. Sumner. I miss her touch. I want her body against mine. I want to smell her beautiful hair and see her gorgeous smile. I want her hands all over me and her tongue in my mouth. Her soft lips against my neck and her heavy breathing while my hands feel on her body.

It's finally lunch time. I go to the bathroom and look at myself. I feel over my body imagining Mrs. Sumner's hands on me. I head to her classroom. I'm feeling pretty brave. I walk into her classroom and walk straight to her desk. Her eyes widen as I get closer. I place a soft kiss on her beautiful lips. "Well hello Brooke." "Hey Mrs. Sumner." I smirk back.

"I've missed you." I say sitting on her desk. "I missed you too. I got you this." She hands me a Starbucks coffee. I feel my face stretch as a smile goes from ear to ear. "Thank you." I take a sip. "Delicious!" I say throwing my hands up in the air.

She stands up and grabs my waist. I feel her body push against mine as her lips crash with mine. Her tongue pushes against my lips. I don't let her in. She bites my bottom lip and I let out a soft moan. Mrs. Sumner takes the chance for her tongue to enter. She tastes so sweet. I don't even fight her tongue for dominance. I let her explore my mouth as my hands explore her body.

The bell for my next class rings but I don't even bother moving. I enjoy the beauty of her body while she enjoys mine.

She wraps my legs around her body and carries me to the couch. I smell her shampoo. My body softly lands against a pillow. I lean up and she helps me remove my hoodie. I feel her soft warm lips against my neck. Then I feel her teeth nibble on my ear. I feel my heart pounding. I start to pull off her shirt and she takes it the rest of the way off. A beautiful lavender colored lace bra encapsulates her breasts. A small bulge on the top of her bra line as she sits up. She throws it to the ground and smiles as me. Her beautiful smile makes all my worries go away.

Her chest is beautiful. I kiss along her delicate collarbone as her head tilts back. Soft moans come out of her mouth. I sit in between her legs and kiss along her shoulders.

Mrs. Sumner's POV
She pushes me down onto the couch. I see her big smile as she admires my body. She kisses me along my collarbone and shoulder. I'm already getting so wet. I feel my wetness piling up. "Mmmm, Brooke." "I know you like it," she says looking up and making eye contact with me. Damn she makes me melt.

Her hands trace down my spine sending shivers down my whole body. I feel my warmth between my legs rising and rising. Her plump lips trace around my neck. I feel her kiss my neck as it turns into a bite.  "Mmmm" I let out a soft moan. Is she leaving marks? She knows what she's doing to me. My hands run through her hair. Her hair is long and beautiful. I run my hands down her body and rest on her thighs. I squeeze her inner thighs and feel her legs move together. She pushes her body into me, making me want to risk everything but remembering we are in a "public" setting

There's a knock at the door. Oh my god fuck. I pull my hand from between her warmth. I quickly move and find my shirt. I turn around and Brooke has her hoodie over her hair. Her black sports bra holding tightly to her breasts. I turn around and walk to my cabinet. "Just a second!" I shout as I check myself in the mirror. Shit! Brooke left a mark. I undo my tight bun and try to use my hair to cover it.

Brooke grabs her coffee and a book and sits back on the couch smiling at me. I remember the moments just before of the things that just happened there. "Go get the door!" She whispered shouts smiling at me and biting her lip. She opens the book to a random page and acts intrigued. I smile back and walk to the door.

Brooke's POV
"Hey babe, I just thought I'd stop by during your prep hour since I probably won't see you after school." I peered over the book I was holding. Honestly I don't even know what it was about. It's her husband. "Oh okay." Mrs. Sumner says out of breath probably because of what just happened. "I want to finish what we started the other night." Did they have an argument the other night? Parker pushes her against the wall. His hands rest in the small of her back and make their way to her ass and squeeze. Okay so no it wasn't an argument. I don't like seeing his hands on her body. He kisses along her jawline and slightly moves her hair. "Parker!" She stops him.

Did he not see me there? She moves her hair back. Did I leave a mark on her? I can't remember. She had moved her hair when she was looking at herself in the mirror and then again.

Her eyes widen and she looks into his eyes and over to the side at me. I quickly look back down at my book. I flip the page and try not to make a face. I just act as if I was so into my book that I didn't hear or see anything. "Oh shit. I didn't know you were helping a student." He whispers.  "Hey" he says. "Oh hi Mr. Sumner. Didn't see you there." I lie and smile. "Hi, what's your name again? Sorry. So many kids in the school and in football." "Brooklynn-"

"Brooke." Mrs. Sumner talks over me.

"Hey Mrs. Sumner, I'm going to get to class. Thank you for letting me read in here." I say grabbing my coffee and things. "I'll see you later." She lays her hand on my shoulders and smiles. "Alright honey. If you need any help with  anything just shoot me an email." She winked. I smile at her and head towards the cafeteria. "What the hell is that?" I hear a raised voice before the door barely shuts.

My Teacher (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें