8

Mrs. Sumner's POV
I get my boys ready for bed and tuck them in. My husband is in the room watching football. It's been hard for me to focus this past weekend ever since Friday.

Brooklynn is a student of mine and I honestly never wanted to say anything about the way she looked at me but I figured it was time. I enjoyed the way she looked at me. It made me feel attractive and still worthy of something. I haven't had my husband look at me since my last boy. He's 3 now. I try to dress nice and look good for him but he doesn't notice.

But Brooke, she notices me. And I know she's my student and nothing more should happen, but she's beautiful. Her lips are soft and I know we shouldn't have kissed but it's already happened. Twice. I probably also shouldn't have given her my number. But at least she'll have someone to talk to. She seems like she's distant from everyone around her. There also might be things going on at home but I've never asked her.

It's now Sunday night. It's already 9 o'clock at night. I decide to take a bath and relax for a little while while Parker is watching the game.

I turn on the water and let it run. I make it hot but not too hot. I strip and step in. I put my AirPods and lay my phone to the side on a towel. I start the music and lay my head back. Ooooh the warmth on my body feels so nice.

I close my eyes and imagine myself with Brooke. I've noticed her since the first week of school. I always felt her eyes on me when I moved. She was beautiful as well I watched her when she worked and as she moved around the class.

"Rae. Rae. Raelynn!" I hear as I sit up and open my eyes. It's Parker. "Hey. Yea sorry." I said surprised. "I came in to brush my teeth and it's already 9:30. Are you coming to bed soon?" He asked putting his toothbrush down. "Yea, I'll be in, in a minute." I told him as I grabbed a loofah. He walked out and closed the door. I heard the TV turn off. I washed my body and rinsed off.

I got out and looked at myself in the mirror. Why won't he look at me anymore? Have I become unattractive since giving birth? I run  my hands across my body. I just want to be touched.

I dry off and put on my pajamas. I throw my dirty clothes in the hamper and lay in bed.

Brooke's POV
Mom had asked me how I got home and I just told her a friend dropped me off. She believes I have so many friends so I just let her run with that reality. After I set out my clothes and get in the shower. I haven't stopped thinking about kissing Mrs. Sumner. Honestly what was I thinking?  I remember her soft touch against my lips. I remember her hands on my cheek. I wash with  the loofah across my body and imagine her hands on me. Shit! I got homework. It's already almost 9 o'clock.  I finish my precal and english homework. Great. Now I only have history homework. My homework isn't in my folder. I forgot to grab it when we walked out. I could just get it tomorrow and turn it in late. But then I lose half credit. Do I text her? No it's already almost 10 o'clock now and she's probably sleeping. But she did say I could text her about anything.

'Hey Mrs. Sumner. I forgot to grab the homework for your class on Friday. I was wondering if I could come in a little early tomorrow and grab the worksheet. If not that's totally fine. Thank you, Brooklynn.' I sent the text not really expecting a response.

Ping!

'Hi Brooke, that would be fine. I get to school around 6:50 in the morning, so anytime after that will be fine. ~Mrs. Sumner :)'

She texted back right away. I was not expecting that.

'Thank you. I should be there around 7:10.' I texted back, because the bus get to the school around 7:10 and then school doesn't even start until 7:30. But usually students wait in the cafeteria talking to friends or eating breakfast.

'Okay sweetie. You better get to sleep it's already past 10. Have a great night and see you tomorrow at 7:10. ~ Mrs. Sumner :)' She texted back. I s really should get to sleep I have to get up kind of early in the morning. I like that she puts Mrs. Sumner with a smiley face. It's cute. She's cute.

I plug my phone in and get under the covers. I run my hands over my body and hug myself. I just wish someone would touch me. I close my eyes and go to sleep.