Chapter 13 - Special Gift

"Y/n, wake up. It's Christmas morning." he shouted and at the same time banging the door. I groaned and covered my ears with the pillow. He was non-stop banging and knocking on the door, all that is left next for him to do is to kick the door down so I woke up but also still irritated with him. I opened the door just in time with him fixing his leg in a kicking position.
"Do you really have to do that?"
He laughed and grabbed my hand then took me out of the room. Not slowing down, we got into the living room. As he let go of my hand, I excused myself into the toilet to fix myself up before actually seeing the rest of the Malfoy family. I locked the door behind me and splashed some water to my face, took a deep breath in and then out. Stretch my body, I feel like I'm an older person listening to the cracks of my bone when I did the stretches. I feel much better than before, luckily I always put an emergency lipstick in my pocket - especially for this type of moment. Draco always wakes me up when I feel horrible and I would end up looking like a zombie or something not lively. I took it out of my pocket, put few lines of the lipstick and dab it on my lips, not putting that many, just enough to make me look alive then I pursed my lips. I pinched my cheeks to give it a little color, then finally smiled at the mirror, looking at the reflection. 

After a moment of that, I opened the door and see Narcissa walking into the area near to the toilet.
"Oh Merry Christmas y/n!" she went and gave me a warm hug.
"Oh, Merry Christmas to you too Narcissa. I am definitely going to miss this, and before I forget I just want to say thank y-"
"Let me stop you right there y/n. Save the thanks and all for when the day you both went back to Hogwarts, not now. I don't want to cry." she chuckled and pats my arm.
"Y/n! Come here!" Draco yelled out. Both Narcissa and I laughed.
"You better go before he screams out your name again. I'll follow behind, don't worry. I just need to get the drinks from the kitchen." I nodded my head, slowly turn back and headed towards the living room where Draco was sitting in front of the fireplace. He was very excited this morning, a different excited. I nudged him with my elbow,
"Dude, are you high or something? Did you eat a funny brownies?" he looked at me weirdly and was slightly taken aback.
"What? no. It's Christmas morning, you got to have some excitement. Don't ruin it for me."
"Okay, I won't." I sat next to him then started to point at the gifts under the tree,
"Hey, so which gift is from you? you know? for me."
"None." he scoffed at me.
I mocked his scoffing and did the same thing to him. We were laughing, making jokes and were pushing each other, at some point, there were a little hitting. The sound of cane knocking on the floor along with the slow footsteps could only mean one thing: Mr. Malfoy is here. Once we heard it, we toned down the excitement and Draco turned to a serious person, he sat there quietly. I turned my head and see him standing at the door, I gave him a soft smile then wishes him a merry Christmas.
"And to you too, y/n." he replied and gave me a little smile. He snaps his finger, telling the elf to bring him his drink. He grabs the glass and took a sip.
"So chilly in here, come Draco. Help me with this drink, y/n help yourself with the hot chocolate if you want." Narcissa walked in, with tray full of drinks on her hand. I stood up and volunteered to help her,
"Here, let me help." I took the tray away from her hands and start to put one cup in front of Mr. Malfoy, one for Draco, Narcissa took one earlier so now its left with two cups. For me and Bellatrix. But ever since I came down, I haven't seen her, even a glimpse of her. 

"Draco, would you be a dear and go fetch your Aunt Bella for me please?"
"Yes, of course mother." He looked at me and signaled to me with his head, tilting it towards the door, sort of telling me to go get her.
"You don't need any company Draco. Go, get your aunt." his mom pushed him out the room and then chuckled. I put the tray down on the table, grab one of the cup and took a sip. I let out a sigh as I feel the warmth of the hot drink flowing through my body in this cold, chilly weather. One of the elves came closer to me to take away the tray but Bella's cup was still on it so I leaned and took it. As I turned, Bella was standing behind me which made me shocked that I spilled a little bit of the drink on me.
"Oh, I'm so sorry y/n. Didn't mean to scare you."
"Is everything okay?" Narcissa asked.
"No, no. It's all good." I was looking down at my drink stained dress and giggled.
"I'm the one who should be alert by now, that every time I turn you might be there." she took both the cups and set it down on the table. She flicked her wand and made the stain go away, she smiled and winked,
"There, I got it. All clean and beautiful as ever." Her finger caressing my cheek, I smiled and probably even blushed a little.