Chapter 6

~ Tyler ~

"Hey! Roomie!" Felicity said with forced enthusiasm.

"W-what?" I stuttered still incredibly confused I probably looked like an idiot but I don't care, if I heard right I could be sharing a dorm with one of the hottest girls on campus!

"My uh dorm flooded and this was the only other dorm free" she said nervously, it was pretty cute when she was nervous.

I smirked at the thought, then I was confused all over again.

"What about my friend, Chase?" She grunted in response.

"My friend Cassie is staying with him" she replied, frowning.

I suddenly felt bad, don't ask me why because I don't know...

But the next thing I said confused me as much as it confused her...

"Is that a bad thing? Like do you want to swap or something?" As soon as I said I regretted it.

I'm supposed to be the bad boy, I don't care about girls feelings! I use them and dump them.

That's how I've always done it, why is this one girl getting in the way??

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Felicity clearing her throat.

"Uh well I don't mind, I guess we can make things work" I gave a small nod before helping her bring her stuff in the dorm.

I think she was confused as to why I was being a 'gentleman' and really I'm confused as well but I'll do whatever it takes to get her to like me...

Geez I sound like such a pussy.

~ Felicity ~

I just stood in the door way utterly and completely shocked.

Tyler Jacobs. The biggest asshole on the face of the earth, was helping me bring my stuff into his dorm.

I walked through a small hallway and found myself in a small apartment kind of thing, it was way bigger then our dorm.

It had a small kitchen in the corner, two seperate bedrooms (thank god) and a slightly larger bathroom then we had.

"Wow. You have a nice dorm" I say mesmerised by the space I'll have.

"Yeah, it's the largest one on campus... The perks of ruling the college" he said cockily, adding in his signature smirk. I just simply scoffed, Tyler raised his eyebrows in a kind of 'I challenge you to say something' way.

So I took him up on that challenge.

"I bet you're not even that 'bad'" I say putting air quotes around the word bad.

"Oh really?" He asks, his smirk growing.

"Mhmm, I bet your a big softy under that hard exterior and leather jacket." I say matter-of-factly.

His smirk morphed into a full-blown grin, and begun to laugh.

I narrowed my eyes, which only made him laugh more. Asshole.

After Tyler had finally sobered up I demanded he showed me to my room. Yes demanded.

"Alright, alright. Calm your tits." Was his response, it took all my strength not to slap him.

After finally settling in my room I jumped on my bed face first into the pillow. Then it hit me.

I'm supposed to be playing Tyler at his own game... And so far that isn't going so well.

Well, I'll have to show him that I'm not the good little church girl he thinks I am...

-----------------

Hey! I'll be focusing on this story more now, so hopefully updates will be flowing a lot quicker then they have :)