Chapter 13

~ Felicity ~

"No way!" I turn my head and come face to face with a panic stricken Tyler.

~ Tyler ~

She can't. She won't. I won't let her.

Why would he even offer such a thing! I told him I didn't want her to be a part of this life. I wanted to protect her not put her in danger!

"She's not joining." I say sternly, I watch as Felicity's face falls.

What? Did she want to join? No way she wouldn't... would she?

My worst fears were confirmed when Felicity opened her mouth.

"And who are you to make this decision for me?" She says, her eyebrows frowning together.

"I uh... I... I just want to protect you, Felicity" I stutter, totally forgetting my boss was standing right there.

"I see this girl means a lot to you Jacobs, but I think it's in your best interest if she joins. It means we can give her permanent protection and judging by the rampage on your apartment last night she needs it." He states, shutting me up.

He's right, Felicity needs to be protected and this is the best way to do so.

I sigh in defeat giving Felicity a small nod, she smiles before telling him she's ready to join the gang...

-

After leaving headquarters Felicity's phone goes off... and off... and off again.

"For god's sake, who the heck is texting you?"

~Felicity~

13 missed calls and 28 messages from Cassie... wow.

What is so damn important that she completely spammed my phone?

"Cassie?? Are you okay?" I say as soon as she picks up.

"FELICITY OMG YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPNED!" I pull the phone away from my ear as he screeches burst my ear drums, I look over at the pained expression spread on Tyler's face. I whisper a quick sorry before going back to Cassie.

"You know how I've been sharing a room with Chase?? Well I may or may not have slept with him..." I'm not even shocked. This is typical Cassie. I'm just surprised she waited this long to do the deed.

"That's great, Cas. So are you going to actually date this guy or is he just a fling??" I ask, genuinely curious.

"I really like him... like really, really like him..." She whispers. Then it dawned on me...

"YOU LOVE HIM!" I screech.

"Felicity! Shh he'll hear you!" Cassie hisses.

"Oh my god you do! I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you!" I ramble.

"Babe, come here!" I hear Chase yell in the background.

"I better let you get back to your man" I tease. I hear Cassie grumble under her breath as she hung up.

"What was that all about??" Tyler asks. To be honest I forgot he was here... whoops?

"Oh she's just telling me how she banged Chase..." I trail.

"What?!" Tyler screeches, pulling the care over.

"What's the big deal, Tyler?" I press, sensing the worry. Tyler let out a small sigh before explaining.

~ Tyler ~

I knew I had to tell her about Chase sooner or later... I was really hoping it was later.

"Felicity... Chase isn't who he seems..." I trail

"But isn't he like your best friend?"

"Was. He was my best friend... until I found out he's working for an opposing gang and was only talking to me to find the whereabouts of the ring." I declare. The shocked expression on Felicity's face mirrored mine when I came across this news.

"Chase is working against us?" She spits, the shock still evident on her face. I give her a small nod waiting for this all to sink in.

-

After careful consideration, we decided to tell Cassie what's going on and why she can't see Chase anymore.

Let's just say she didn't take it so well... there was lots of crying, hugging and stress.

But! Eventually Cassie got the gist of what was going on and agreed that it would be safer for her to move in with Felicity and I.

I wasn't exactly ecstatic that she's moving in, it just means less time alone I get with Felicity and we haven't exactly spoken about the kiss yet because of the whole gang stuff...

~ Felicity ~

With all the gang stuff I haven't had time to ask Tyler about the kiss. This built up sexual frustration is about to make me explode if I don't deal with it soon.

But now that Cassie is here I don't think I'll be dealing with it anytime soon.

*1 Week Later*

"Hello this is Felicity speaking." I say politely into my phone.

"Hi Felicity, this is Jack. Your boss." Ohhh so that's his name...

"Hi, Jack. What can I do for you?"

"We have had a new revelation into this whole ring situation, do you mind grabbing Tyler for a minute." He replies, perking my interest.

"Yeah for sure, he's right here" I answer quickly before grabbing Tyler by the wrist.

He starts to resist until I tell him it's Jack.

"Jack! Hello, what have you found" Tyler says, politely.

"Well guys, we have found that all this shit has been a set up. The rival gang saw that Tyler fancied Felicity, so they made the pipes burst and bribed the College secretary into putting Felicity in your room Tyler. All because they needed to get you weak enough to find the ring."

"But how did you know this??" I ask.

"We've had a double agent, they ask him to do things and he tells us what they've asked" Wow this whole gang thing is pretty snazzy...

We left the phone call shortly after, neither of us knew what to say.

"So... you fancied me?" I smirk. I watch as Tyler's face turns a shade of crimson.

"I... I uh... yeah" he stutters, scratching the back of his neck. I smile and lean over to kiss him.

Tyler grabs my waist pulling me onto his lap, I wrap my legs around his waist and tangle my hand in his hair.

Oh thank god Cassie is out...

----------------

Woah! another chapter in the same night!

Go me!

- Madi xx 

Dangerous MindsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara