Chapter 8

~ Felicity ~

"Tyler!" I yell as I feel yet another fry hit me in the side of the head. At the moment Tyler and I were at McDonalds and the asshole won't stop throwing fries at me!

"I swear if you throw another-" another fry hit me on the forehead mid sentence. I low growl left my lips and Tyler doubled over in laughter.

"You, you! Argh!" I yell as Tyler falls into another fit of laughter.

I twist in my chair so I'm facing the opposite direction to him and cross my arms.

If he wants to be an idiot then I shall ignore him till he stops.

"Aw Felicity, are you ignoring me?" I don't answer him and hear him sigh deeply. I smirk in satisfaction until I feel something hit the back of my head.

"I swear to god Tyler-!" I yell twisting to face him, Tyler was sitting there grinning smugly with a fry half raised in front of him.

"I win!" He cheers like a five year old.

"What?" I ask frustrated.

"I got you to talk to me!" I he says cheerfully fist pumping the air.

I slump back in my chair and grumble under my breathe.

"Aw don't be mad... I mean why would you want to deny your eyes such a beautiful specimen," He says lifting his chin.

"I'll give you a specimen in a minute" I grumble, slumping lower in my seat.

Tyler chuckled at my childish behaviour before shoving the rest of his fries in his mouth. Pig

~ Tyler ~

I shove the rest of my fries in my mouth before jumping up.

"Come on, Princess" I say putting out my hand. Wow I'm becoming such a pussy; first I offer to help her now I'm calling her Princess.

What is this girl doing to me?

"Princess?" My thoughts were cut off by Felicity giving me an incredulous look.

"Yup, got a problem?" I ask, she just shakes her head grabbing my hand and getting up.

I lace my fingers with hers, and I actually feel tingles run up my arm...

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

I pull her towards my car and open the car door for her.

Seriously!

She hops in giving me yet another look; even she can tell I'm trying too hard. I need to stop.

~ Felicity ~

Tyler pulls me over to his car and opens the door for me to get in, I feel my heart speed up at his simple gesture and I look over at him and notice that he's slightly blushing.

I take in every inch of his face, his perfectly defined jawline, his dark green piercing eyes, his amazingly soft hair, his lips...

I could just- no! Stop! I'm not going to fall for him! He's a jerk; he'll only hurt me...

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and muster up a smile; Tyler smiles back closing the door and walking around to the drivers seat.

-

We drove to a near by ice-cream parlour, and it was so cute!

After asking me what I wanted Tyler went up to get our ice cream.

While I was waiting my thoughts from earlier decided to make an appearance.

I sighed in frustration just as Tyler walked up with our ice cream.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"Nothing" I lied, he nodded suspiciously passing me my vanilla ice cream.

"I can't believe you got vanilla" Tyler comments scrunching up his nose.

"Hey! What's wrong with vanilla?" I ask defensively.

"Its just so, so... plain!" He says, throwing his free hand up. I roll my eyes and continue to enjoy my ice cream.

-

"That was the best ice cream I have ever had!" I exclaim while we walk back to the car. Tyler just laughs grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," He said smiling; I smiled back up to him trying to push away the tingles that were erupting up my arm.

"Was this better then Biology?" He asked after a minute of silence.

"Definitely" I giggle. He smiles triumphantly as he takes his seat and starts the engine.

"You know you aren't what I first thought" I wonder out loud.

"I'm not?" Tyler asks suddenly getting nervous.

"No, you're sweet, nice, caring... When I fist saw you I thought you were going to be the typical bad boy, you know jerk, sleeps around..." I finish thoughtfully, I watch as his face falls.

"What's wrong?" I ask, worried that I have said something wrong.

"Nothing it's just..." He let out a deep breath before shutting off the engine and turning to face me.

"Can I tell you something?" He asks staring intently into my eyes. I didn't trust my voice so I just nodded.

"I am, well was what you thought... I was a jerk. I did sleep around... until I met you. When I saw you that first day I couldn't keep my eyes off of you, you were different." He says.

"You make me feel like a better person, I act different around you..."

~ Tyler ~

"You make me feel like a better person, I act different around you..." I admit. Felicity stared back at me, eyes wide not saying anything.

I knew this was a mistake. I know I can't get closer to her but yet, here I am trying to get her to like me.

I know I can't be with her, I'm not who she thinks I am. With me she'll only get hurt...

------------------------------

This is just a filler chapter.

Sorry if it's boring guys.