Chapter 15

Oh my gosh! Last chapter!!

Finally finished after like a year and a half!

-----------------

~ Felicity ~

My eyes flutter open, I'm surrounded by white walls and beeping machines. I let out a groan and turn my head to come face to face with Tyler.

"Felicity, you're awake! Hey Princess" Tyler greets. I give him a small smile.

~ Tyler ~

As Felicity's eyes open it was like this incredible weight was lifted from me. I don't know what I would have done if she didn't make it.

I wouldn't have anyone to blame but myself. I was the one who got her into this, I was the one that brought her to the gang.

This is why I can't get close to anyone, it always turns bad.

Felicity knocks me out of my thoughts with a question.

"What did you tell the hospital? What about the gang?" She asks, panic stricken.

"It's fine, we told the police and the hospital it was an armed robbery. So now there is no possible way for them to uncover gang activity." She lets out a sigh of relief before relaxing back into her bed.

"I had no idea what I'd do if I lost you..." I murmur.

"I love you, Tyler." Felicity states, a small smile playing on her lips.

"I love you too, Felicity" I grin, leaning over to kiss her.

"Wow. I can't believe the bad boy fell for the good little church girl." She mocks with a smirk.

"Pfft... good little church girl my arse! In case you forgot, you're in a gang now" I tell her with a wink.

-

~ Felicity ~

After finally getting out of hospital I returned to my normal classes and had to do a LOT of catching up to do... but I shouldn't be complaining, at least I'm alive.

Luckily the bullet didn't hit anything major but I did lose a lot of blood, which slowed my recovery.

But I'm finally back in my dorm with Tyler and I couldn't be happier... plus Tyler is catering to my every need, which is GREAT.

I couldn't be happier with Tyler. He's amazing and it baffles me just how far our relationship has come.

From hating him, to becoming his roomie, to joining his gang... to falling in love.

It's amazing how life works.

"Felicity! I'm back, Princess" I smile at the mention of my nickname. It never grows old.

"In my room" I call back.

"How was your day?" Tyler asks with a peck on the cheek.

"It was alright... when can I start training again?" I ask eagerly. Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Princess. You are still recovering, you aren't getting involved in the gang until you are completely better," now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"Fineeeee" I whine.

"It's for your safety, alright?" I give Tyler a small nod.

Eventually I'll be back in the game, learning more and getting involved but Tyler is right. I need to recover completely before getting back into and I'm enjoying this time with Tyler too much anyway.

"Who would've thought I'd be in love with a girl in a gang" He teased.

"Well aren't we just a pair of dangerous minds..." I say, moving closer so our lips were inches apart.

"Aren't we just..." Tyler whispers, closing the gap between us.

-----------------------

That's it!

I can't believe I actually finished this...