Chapter 4

~ Felicity ~

The next morning I wasn't awoken by my usual alarm, I was awoken by Cassie yelling 'Let's show him what he's missing!' In my ear.

I groaned but hesitantly rolled out of bed.

"Okay first things first, clothes!" She squealed like a kid on Christmas.

"Argh why?"

"Because, if you wanna show him what he could have you need to dress better!"

"What's wrong with the way I dress?" I asked.

"Nothing but you need to dress more like..."

"More like a slut?" I asked sarcastically.

"Exactly!" Cassie yelled, I rolled my eyes.

"No way! can't we just work on my confidence and flirting and stuff, I don't want to change my appearance for a boy!" I stated.

Cassie groaned but agreed, but not after persuading me to let her do my makeup.

-

After a lot of arguing I finally let Cassie 'help' me with my clothes.

I was wearing a black leather skirt with black knee high socks and black ankle boots with a white loose tee tucked in and a denim jacket.

Cassie put my hair into a French braid and changed my earrings to silver studs, I had my seconds done when I was 14 and I got the helix piercing (upper-ear) done when I was 16.

My mother wasn't very impressed by them but my dad thought they looked nice. I never really wore the Helix because my mum absolutely hated it.

Cassie decided that she wanted to make my eyes 'pop' in her words, so she added thick lines of eyeliner all around my eyes and lots of mascara with silver eyeshadow. She added pink lipgloss and I was finally done.

I grabbed my bag and set off to Biology.

-

~ Tyler ~

I arrived to biology on time for the first time since I've started college, and all to see the good girl walk in to class.

I don't know what's wrong with me!

As I was contemplating leaving and coming back late I saw Felicity walking in, my jaw dropped she looked amazing!

She was wearing a short skirt, with long socks, a baggy top and denim jacket and she actually looked kinda... hot.

She brushed past me and into class taking her seat at the back.

I followed her and sat down next to her.

"What do you want?" She hissed, I smirked.

"Nothing am I not allowed to sit next to you? Last time I checked this is a free country" I said raising my eyebrows, she just rolled her eyes and turned around.

The professor walked in looking pretty damn proud of himself and I soon found out why.

"Well as promised you'll be doing a pop quiz" every second person groaned and of course little miss goody two shoes just smiled.

-

Half way through the test time I had done about 3 questions and I wasn't planning on doing anymore.

I looked over at Felicity and saw that she had nearly finished, I rolled my eyes and braced myself for what I was about to do.

"Felicity can you help me?" I asked with a small amount of hope inside me, she smirked but kept her head down.