Chapter 2

~ Felicity ~

I wake up to a loud piercing noise, I groaned and leaned over knocking my alarm clock...

I groaned again and dragged myself out of bed, Cassie was still asleep and I'm pretty sure she is planning to sleep for the rest of the day.

I rolled my eyes grabbing my clothes and made my way to the shower.

After my shower I dressed in navy blue high waisted jeans, a grey loose tank top and thin black cardigan.

I then blow dried and straightened my hair, my hair is naturally curly, I mean not fuzzy curly but a nice curly. I don't know why but I prefer to have it straightened.

I applied light makeup, and headed out to grab my books and stuff. Surprisingly Cassie was awake... I know weird!

"Morning sunshine" I say with a cheesy smile, she replied with a grunt not looking up from her phone.

"Okay, well I'm heading off" I say to no one in particular.

-

Walking in to Biology was probably the scariest thing I have ever done, I have never been good at making new friends not even when I was in kindergarten and didn't have a care in the world.

My parents always said it was just a phase that I would grow out of, but little do they know that it just got worse over the years.

I walked in and sat at the back of the class room, because even though I was eager to learn I didn't want to send out that kind of message, I mean I'm going to be a loner the whole time I'm here, why make it worse?

About 5 minutes later the room was full of a mixture of students.

But one caught my eye.

He was tall and you could see his muscles bulging under his shirt, he had dark brown hair in a quiff, and amazing green eyes. He was wearing jeans, a tight white t-shirt and a leather jacket.

He was like a living Ken doll, he was very very attractive but the next thing he did was a major turn off.

He grabbed one of the girls walking in, pushing her up against the wall and pressing his lips against hers, and not surprisingly she kissed back.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"TYLER!" I heard a voice boom, I turned to see the professor staring at they guy who I assume is Tyler, if it were possible there would be steam coming out of his ears. Tyler just ignored him though causing him to get angrier... If that were possible.

Tyler peeled himself off the slut and walked to his desk pushing past the teacher with his buff shoulder...

I didn't even know I was staring at him, till the teacher called my name...

"Felicity Wilkinson?" He repeated.

"Uh yeah" I said with a smile he returned it and kept going.

~ Tyler ~

I kept noticing myself turning around to sneak glances at the new girl, I don't know why, I mean don't get me wrong she was gorgeous.

She had light brown hair with beautiful green eyes, she was wearing skinny jeans with a grey top and black cardigan.

But she's not my type...

"TYLER JACOBS!" I heard the professor yell, snapping me out of my haze.

"What?" I snarled, he raised his eyebrows at me then gave up with a roll of his eyes.

I turned my attention back to the girl who I have know found out that her name is Felicity... Felicity Wilkinson.

-----------------

TYLER'S FIRST POINT OF VIEW!!!!

I've realised that Tyler's point of view is harder to write then Felicity's so there won't be as many.

A lot of it will be Felicity's point of view.

- Madi x