Chapter 7

~ Felicity ~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ughhh" I groan as I turn on my side to whack my alarm clock.

I slowly pull myself out of bed and hop in the shower.

I sigh in content as the hot water hits my bare back. After about 5 minutes of standing under the running water I decided that it's time to actually do something.

-

After washing myself, shampooing and conditioning my hair I get out to pick out an outfit.

I walk out of the bathroom and what do you know. I collide head on with a half naked Tyler.

"The fuc-" He starts but is immediately cut off when he sees my... lack of clothes.

~ Tyler ~

"The fuc-" I start but quickly shut my mouth, as I look Felicity up and down. She is in nothing but a towel. Damn.

"Why the fudge are you naked!?" She yells I try my hardest to hold in my laugh.

"Fudge?" I ask not being able to hold in my laugh any longer. To be honest this is as awkward for me as it is for her, but I'm much cooler under pressure... as for Felicity she's as red as a tomato.

"Yes fudg- Why am I even bothering, just get out of my way Tyler!" She yells, trying to budge pass me. I'm not just going to let her get way with that, I quickly step in front of her as she grunts, she tries to dodge a few more times before giving up.

~ Felicity ~

Well that doesn't seem to be working...

Come on Felicity think!

I've got it! I can't believe I'm about to do this. I sorry God, please forgive me...

"Oops!" I say as I purposely drop my towel. I watch as Tyler's eyes grow bigger then saucepans.

I see a bludge start to form in Tyler's boxers and smirk knowing that I've done my job.

I quickly grab my towel, while dodging Tyler and escaping to my room.

I slam my door shut and stand against my heart beating a million miles an hour.

I can't believe I just did that! What has come over me? All for some stupid guy.

I finally get my breathing under control and start to get ready. I dress in high waisted, ripped denim short shorts with small gold spikes around the pockets, a black crop top, and my low cut white converse.

No, this isn't how I normally dress... Cassie gave me some of her clothes this morning.

God, I feel like a slut.

I apply some foundation, mascara, dark grey eye shadow, and mascara.

I brush through my hair and dry it. Grabbing my curling iron, I curl my hair into nice loose waves that cascade down my back.

I smile, content with my look. I grab my bag, quickly chucking my textbooks, notepad, pens, and purse in there. I grab my phone sliding it in my back pocket of my shorts.

I grab a loose grey knitted cardigan before walking out of my room.

I hear a wolf whistle come from behind me and I turn around to see, a thankfully fully dressed Tyler.

"Well don't you look nice..." He says shamelessly checking me out.

I clear my throat, causing his eyes to snap back to my face.

"Are you finished?" I ask, he just smirks and nods. I just simply roll my eyes and walk out of the dorm and over to biology.

"Hey! Wait up!" I turn around and smack my face against a hard chest, I look up and see Tyler smiling down at me.

"What the hell?" I ask taking a step back.

"What? I want to walk to class with you, is that such a crime?" He asks innocently.

"I guess not" I mumble, I turn swiftly on my heels and walk forward, a little faster then necessary.

"Woah. Slow down, are you that eager for biology?" Tyler asks jogging to catch up to me.

"No, I'm not that eager to spend time with you" I retort, I see what looks like... hurt? Flash across his eyes and I instantly feel guilty.

"Hey, Tyler I'm sorry... It's just with the whole dorm thing and Cassie, look that's not excuse to act like an arse to you... I'm sorry" I apologise. Tyler stops walking to look at me.

"What happened with you and Cassie?" He asks, his face softening.

"It's nothing, you won't want to hear about my petty problems" I dismiss walking forward. Tyler grabs my forearm spinning me around.

He lifts his hand up and wipes a tear away with his thumb. I don't even know why I'm crying, Cassie wasn't bothered with our dreams not working out so why am I?
Tyler started to drag me back to our dorm by my arm, knocking me out of my haze.

"Tyler, we have class. What are you doing?" I ask starting to worry. I hear Tyler chuckle but doesn't stop.

"What? Is little miss perfect worried she'll ruin her perfect attendance?" He asks with a smirk finally looking back at me.

I huffed but don't answer, what's the point it will just get me deeper into my good girl appearance.

"That's what I thought" I hear Tyler mumble.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long day...

-----------------------

Sorry it's boring but I promise things will pick up :)