Chapter 11

*Next Morning*

~ Felicity ~

I wake up feeling refreshed and then everything that happened last night dawned on me.

That couldn't have been a dream; my imagination isn't that wack... is it?

I shake my head slowly getting out of bed and dragging myself to the kitchen.

"Morning Princess" Tyler says enthusiastically.

"You're pretty enthusiastic for this early in the morning" I grumble, I hear Tyler snicker.

"Hate to break it to you, babe, but it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon..." he says with a chuckle.

I look up at the clock, which indeed reads 3:15pm.

"Correction. It's 3:15." I say with a smirk.

"Well I'm sorry little Miss Precise. Go get dressed we're going out to eat, I woke up about five minutes ago and I'm starving!" He says draining the remains of his coffee.

-

"These are amazing!" I mumble, my mouth full of waffle.

"I can tell you're enjoying them." Tyler says smiling. Tyler finished his breakfast five minutes after he laid eyes on it, I on the other hand am taking my time to enjoy this beautiful food made by God himself.

"Now that you're finished, I have to talk to you" Tyler says, almost instantly going into 'serious mode'.

"About what?"

"You know how I told you that no one has seen the ring?" He asks. I give him small nod.

"Well his gang are practically running around in the dark, Klaus hasn't trusted them enough to show them what the ring looks like so they don't know what they are looking for..." He continues.

"Yeah, you told me this last night, why are you going through it again?" I ask confused.

"Well... I need to stash the ring somewhere safe and the safest place I can think of right now is... on you." I start to cough uncontrollably catching the attention of the other customers in the diner.

After what seemed like forever I had finally been able to stop coughing.

"What do you mean on me!?" I whisper yelled.

"Well you're my safest option, everyone thinks you hate me so if there are any gang members hiding in our classes you will be the least of their worries." He concludes. I think it over for a few minutes, watching Tyler grow more and more anxious awaiting my answer.

"Fine." I reluctantly say. Tyler's face spreads into a grin and he pulls out a ring from his jacket pocket.

"God, it isn't dainty is it?" I say looking at the bulky silver band, and big blue stone.

"Well what did you expect, a small diamond ring? This is a gang leader we're talking about" Tyler says.

"Whatever smartass." I grab the ring from his palm and place it on my middle finger.

"How does it look?" I say lifting up my finger, 'accidentally' flipping him off.

"Ha ha. You're so funny" Tyler replies expressionless.

"I know right!" I reply flipping my hair, Tyler roles his eyes pulling my out of the booth.

---------------------

Sorry it's really, really short! This is just a filler :) xx