Chapter 14

~ Felicity ~

It's been a month and a half since Cassie moved in. It hasn't been all bad... I mean because dorms are only built for two I am 'forced' to share a room with Tyler... and I use the term forced loosely.

Plus as far as we know Chase has dropped out of College and has fallen off the face of the earth, which is for the best and slowly but surely Cassie is moving on.

I mean I can't blame her. This is the first guy she ever loved and he turned out to be the exact opposite of who she thought he was.

But in other news we finally found out why this stupid ring is so special to the gang leader.

Basically the ring is a family air loom for the gang leader. His great, great grandfather was the man who created the gang and he created it so the ring was passed down through the generations of leaders. With the ring gone he can't pass it down to anyone else, which means the gang stops after him. Once he's gone the gang is over.

He needs the ring to keep the gang running, which is an even bigger motive to keep it hidden.

The only down side to this is that the longer they remain quiet, the more desperate the leader gets.

He's bound to tell his members what the ring looks like... it can happen any time.

We've been training Cassie in self-defence but we can only teach her so much without her joining the gang. I really don't want her joining... she's my best friend and I want her to stay safe...

-

*BANG*

I sit up, whipping my head towards the door.

"Tyler" I hiss, shaking him in a fable attempt to wake him up.

"Stop it..." he mumbles, as the crashes in the kitchen become more regular as my last resort I give the biggest push and to my dismay Tyler falls off the bed and lands with a thud.

"What the fu-" *CRASH*

"Shit." I grab my gun as Tyler jumps up from the ground.

Grabbing my phone, I dial Jack's number, asking for backup.

We slowly make our way out of the room and towards the kitchen. To my shock it wasn't only Cole but 4... big, bulky, tattooed men. Gulp.

They stop what they're doing and turn to us. I point my gun at one and he smirks before the three men behind him pull out their guns... guns. Plural.

Shit.

Backup need to hurry up and get here. Tyler and I don't stand a chance against these guys by ourselves.

Cassie! The poor thing must be so scared...

~ Tyler ~

I look over at Felicity, her gun in position as the three men across from me mirror her actions.

I can hear cars pull up outside and it's like I'm suddenly able to breathe again.

Finally, back up's here. There was no way we'd be able to take all these guys by ourselves.

You could hear a pin drop in this damn dorm. It's making me nervous...

I wish back up would hurry their arses up. I don't know how much longer we can stand here trying to avoid movement and sound.

"So Tyler... we can skip the drama if you just give us the ring. No one will get hurt" Cole snarls, never once letting his eyes leave Felicity.

"No way, Cole. We know what that ring means to your gang and there is no way I'm giving it up" Felicity spits, not going to lie... she's hot when she's mad.

"Fine. If you're not going to play nice then neither are we. We'll destroy what you love most, Tyler" Cole smiles, his crooked, yellow teeth clear in the light of the moon.

What's he talking about? Destroying what I love the most?

Before I could process what was happening back up barged through the door and a gun shot went off.

I watched as Felicity hit the floor with a thump, blood beginning to soak the area of her shirt around her abdomen.

"Felicity! No!" I yell, rushing to her side. Shit shit shit!

This can't be happening.

"Tyler..." I look down as Felicity looks up at me, a small tear running down her cheek.

"Shh... It's okay, I'm here. I... I love you and I need you to be strong" I whisper, kissing her on the forehead. Felicity gives me a small nod before her eyes flutter shut.

As Cole and his men are escorted out another member of my gang helps me load into a car.

----------------------

The end is near, guys!

- Madi xx