Chapter 1

~ Felicity ~

"Yes Mum, I'm going to be fine" I say rolling my eyes.

"Do you have everything you need?" My mum asks, I groan and roll my eyes again not even bothering to answer her.

I walk downstairs dragging my suitcase across the floor, probably leaving marks but who cares.

Today I'm finally leaving for college. I've been waiting forever for this day. I hear the honk of a horn outside and my phone goes off.

I open the text and see that it's from my best friend Cassie, you see Cassie is the complete opposite to me. I have no idea how we became friends

She's the confident, pretty one that attracts all the boys and I'm... well the 'good girl' I have perfect grades, never get in trouble and don't attract any attention from the opposite sex.

But that's the way I like it... less drama.

No fake bitches accusing me of stealing their boyfriends, trust me Cassie has been down that road and it does not look fun.

I walk out onto the front porch and see Cassie leaning against her car on her phone.

We got into the same college and will be sharing a dorm together, we both are very excited for college but for different reasons.

I'm excited to learn new things, and explore my new found independence and Cassie is going to college for two reasons and two reasons only... Boys and alcohol.

I kiss my parents good bye and run over to Cassie before my parents can go over one of their stupid lectures.

"Hey!" I yell when I reach Cassie, she grinned and gave me a big hug.

"I'm so excited! There are going to be so many hot boys there!" Cassie says once we had started to drive, I just rolled my eyes and laugh.

"What there is!" She said defensively.

"Are you even going to college to study?" I ask, she snorted stifling a laugh.

"Do you know me at all?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Sadly yeah, I do" I said nodding.

"Then you know that studying is far from the reason I'm going to college" she stated, I just laughed and turned the music up.

Since our parents were pretty wealthy, we didn't have to pay for much besides our text books, which is one of the reasons that we could afford a dorm.

If our parents hadn't of helped us out we could be living on the streets.

We walked into our dorm and chucked our suitcases onto our beds.

The dorms weren't the best but they most definitely weren't the worst.

They had two single beds, an ensuite and small kitchen, they also had two cupboards for clothes which was good.

I started to unpack while Cassie began to touch up her makeup.

By the time she had finished that all my clothes were packed neatly away.

"Wow your fast!" Cassie stated looking at my cupboard.

"Or maybe you just take along time to fix your self up" I said with a smirk, she scoffed and began to unpack.

About 30 minutes later we were both done and decided that we were to lazy to cook something to eat.

We jumped into her car and drove down to the nearest McDonald's, which thankfully was only 5 minutes away.

We went through drive through because who has the time to get out and order?

We decided just to sit in the car park and eat it, the only Sound you could hear was the radio softly playing Blank Space by Taylor Swift.

After dinner we drove home and went straight to bed.

Tomorrow we started classes and I did not want to be tired on the first day.

-----------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book.

This is my first Teen Fiction so I'm sorry if it's not the best :)