Chapter 5

~ Felicity ~

"Well your friend will be sharing a room with Chase Bridges and you'll be sharing a room with Tyler Jacobs" the lady answered, my jaw dropped, really out of all the guys it had to be that one.

I smiled and said a small thank you as she handed me a piece of paper with the room numbers. Great. I'll be sharing a room with the biggest dick in college.

-

When I got back to the room the leak from the bathroom had stopped but our dorm was still underwater.

Luckily Cassie had got all of our possessions out before they were completely destroyed, most of it was a bit wet but still recoverable.

I walked up to Cassie and she gave me a hopeful smile, I gave her a sad smile back and her face dropped.

"What happened?" She asked worry laced in her voice.

"Well, I got us a dorm but..." I started but was quickly cut off.

"But what?!" Cassie all but yelled.

"We are going to be split up" I said frowning.

"Oh, is that it?" Cassie asked in a bored tone, I snapped my head up giving her a confused look.

"Wait, so you're not upset?" I asked, Cassie just shook her head looking bored.

"Well I mean I'm a bit sad, but I thought it was going to be worse like we had to pay for the damage to the dorm or something" She answered, I gave her a small nod be fore looking away.

"So... Who am I sharing with?" Cassie asked.

"Some guy named Chase" I answered in an irritated tone, I just thought my best friend would be a little more upset that our plans since we were little to go to college together went out the window.

"Really?! A guy!" Cassie squealed, I just rolled my eyes nodding.

-

After we had gotten the rest of our stuff out of the dorm Cassie and I split up to find our dorms.

After asking about 3 people for directions I ended up in front of Dorm 226.

I took in a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

I heard footsteps coming to the door and my heart started to beat a lot faster.

Argh! What is wrong with me?!

I hadn't even noticed the door open until Tyler started to speak.

"Felicity?!" He said, his eyebrows were knitted together in confusion as he looked me down taking in my soaking wet shoes.

I wasn't quite sure how to handle the situation so I just winged it.

"Hey! Roomie!" I said as enthusiastically as I could.

His face looked so much more confused then when I first got there...

-------------------

I know this is kind of short but I'm really trying to keep up with this story.