Chapter 2: Blush

Todoroki's pov

Flashing...

My memories had flashed before my eyes. It was almost like looking at pictures from a camera that captured everything. They were kept safe from everyone.

Camera...

I was never allowed to have one. Until I got my phone but my father purposely broke it. Everything was stored in my head safely. Nothing could ever change how much the memories mean to me.

Memories...

Something that is always being made. Even if they're bad memories. Something you don't ever want to think about again. They all come up when you're on the road to death.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Beating noises was all I could hear. My hand was being held by something. It was warm and comforting.

My eyes slowly opened, I thought that the impact would hurt. But all I felt was nothing except the warm comfort on my hand.

Looking to my left I seen Bakugou, how was he here? He didn't fall with me did he?

"How are you here...?" My voice was barely audible

"You didn't die Icyhot." He simply said

"But I fell..."

He nodded,"Hawks caught you before you hit the ground."

All I could do was nod. My body felt like I wasn't even here. I was thankful that he was there to catch me. Now I can spend more time with Bakugou.

Bakugou put his other hand on my cheek. I stared into his eyes, I missed looking into those crimson eyes.

He smiled at me, it was one of those smiles I've never seen before. Maybe sweetness, or perhaps happiness.

I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. It doesn't matter how long I live I want him to be the last person I see.

I want him to hold me in his arms, and tell me everything is okay. I didn't realize but tears had started rolling down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about things."

He nodded slightly and hugged me. The tears kept rolling down my face. I hugged him back tightly and buried my head into his neck.

I felt safe in his arms. I hope he'll never leave me. He chuckled and let go from the hug.

"You getting soft half n half?" He teased

"I would never be soft for you." I winked

He blushed and looked away. My dirty jokes are great. I laughed, he looked so flustered.

"It's not funny Icyhot!"

"You're so flustered Katsuki!"

His eyes widened,"You called me Katsuki..."

I realized what I did. I haven't called him that since we were little kids. His face was priceless, his cheeks were red and his eyes were wide.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize."

"It's fine, you should call me it more often." He chuckled

A nurse walked in,"Visiting hours are over."

Katsuki nodded and left the room. I felt like my happiness was leaving. Seeing the door close and I remember I'm all alone.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Sorry that this chapter is short, but thank you for reading and voting! Next chapter will take a bit to come out since I want to think of some twists for this story. Please be patient and please recommend this story!