Chapter 3: Date

Bakugou's pov, 5 days later

"Bakugou the nurse said I can leave today!" He said over the phone

"I know, I'll come over and get you in a hour. Do you want to go somewhere today?" I asked

"Hm no, I still need to rest from the surgery."

"Alright see you." I hung up

Today Shoto is getting out of the hospital. I'm going to get him and bring him back to the dorm.

I haven't told anyone since they all would get excited. They would also probably throw a party for for him.

Icyhot doesn't like parties since they're really crowded. The loudness also scares him.

These past couple of days we've been getting closer. He finally told me what happened these past 2 years.

It made me very angry. His father is a terrible person and will never come near us.

I packed a bag with extra clothes for half n half. Then I started walking to the hospital. I hate how long it takes to get out of the dorms. Everyone tries to talk to me, it's annoying.

The police called me earlier today. They wanted to update me about stupid Deku. I heard him laughing in the background like a mentally insane person.

They haven't found Toga, she's always been great at hiding. All of the LOV are great at hiding and running away. But nobody has seen any of them recently, that made me worry.

They're probably planning something. If only I knew what they could do. The hospital is about a 30 minute walk from the dorms.

I hated how I don't have my license yet. Walking is just such a chore. I might have to carry Icyhot back since he has stitches.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Even carrying him from the hospital he was still so light. The nurse said he was underweight. But he probably lost more weight in there.

He looked up and smiled at me,"I missed you Baku~"

"I missed you too Icyhot." I chuckled

His arms are wrapped around my neck. The grip was so soft, like he wasn't scared. He has his head buried in my chest listening to my heart beat.

"Katsuki can we get Soba?" He asked quietly

"Of course, do you want to go right now?"

He nodded in response, so I started walking to the noodle restaurant. I will do anything for Todoroki. So I'm going to pay for the lunch. Even if this restaurant is expensive.

My poor wallet will go broke. But I won't care, he's more important. I'm going to need to get money soon. :(

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*At the restaurant*

I ordered spicy noodles, Shoto of course ordered cold Soba. Spicy and hot things are just what I like, if ya know what I mean.

Icyhot only really likes cold things since heat reminds him of his father. It's so strange that simple things can remind him of that.

"When we get our food can I try yours?" He asked me

I nodded,"it's going to be pretty spicy though."

A few minutes later our food came out. The waiter brought the food to the table and left.

 The waiter brought the food to the table and left

*Spicy noodles*

*Cold Soba*

I picked some of my noodles up with my chopsticks. Icyhot opened his mouth and I fed him. He seemed like he was enjoying it until he took a huge sip of his drink.

"Are you okay?"

"It's spicy!" He said

"I warned you." I chuckled

"Is this like a date?" He asked

"If you want it to be."

He smiled,"This is a date!"

I nodded then reached over the table and grabbed his face gently. I gave him a soft peck on the lips and started eating.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Guys I have an idea for a twist. Thank you for reading and voting! The twist shall be occurring in a few chapters so be prepared.