Chapter 5: Icyhot!?

Bakugou's pov

That smile was always the cause for me to smile. Even his giggles was so cute.

But when I stare into his eyes, it felt like something was wrong in his mind. Like he was worried or scared about something.

He looks so happy but I could tell something was wrong. I can't just ask him about it I need a plan.

I'll ask him about it tomorrow. I should have an idea by then. Tonight I'm supposed to be having a sleepover in Kirishima's room so he might be able to help.

His room is only next door so Shoto should be fine. If anything happens he can come get me or I'll hear it.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck. His face always looked so calm and gentle.

"Seems like you're soft Katsuki."

"You can always make me not soft."

His eyes widen,"I didn't mean it like that!"

"I'm not wrong though!" I laughed

Todoroki looked so flustered about it. I put my hands on his waist and pulled him closer to me.

I whispered in his ear,"I mean you aren't saying no."

He pushed me away and ran and hide under the blankets on his bed. I chuckled, he acts like a child sometimes.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

I started packing some clothes and things I would need tonight. I only needed a few things.

"Where are you going?" Icyhot tilted his head

"I'm just going to Shitty hairs room for a sleepover tonight. If something happens come get me."

He nodded,"Alright."

"You sure you don't want the offer from earlier." I looked at him seriously

"Bakugou just go." He blushed a lot

I chuckled,"But it would be great baby."

He gave me a death glare. It really didn't work since his cheeks were blushing dark pink.

"Alright fine. See you tomorrow." I pouted slightly and pecked his lips and left the room.

Knocking on Kirishima's door, I walked inside. Nobody was here yet so this was my chance.

"How are you supposed to ask someone what's wrong." I asked

"You just ask and go along with whatever answer they give." He shrugged

I nodded and sat down on his bed. Shitty hair shared his room with Pikachu but for some reason he wasn't here.

"Where's Pikachu?"

"He's with Jirou, like always. I recommended not sitting on his bed." He looked over at it judgmental

"Thanks for the warning."

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Todoroki's pov*

I was curled into a ball on my bed. The medication I'm on makes me really depressed.

I looked out of the window and it was dark outside. The lights from the city made the sight look beautiful.

My skull felt like it was going to burst out of my skin. All my ears heard was my heart beating fast.

Something was wrong but what? I looked at the time, 1:29 am. Everyone is most likely asleep.

Suddenly I heard the door creak open. I wonder why Bakugou is coming back so randomly.

I got up from my bed and looked at the door. I wasn't expecting him to be here.

I walked backwards terrified for what was going to happen. He walked closer to me and grabbed me.

I was terrified, my bones gave up on me. The man carried me out of the room. All I could think about was doing something.

"Bakugou!" I screamed

He was the only hope I had against him. My flames burst out but didn't have any effect on this man.

Tears started falling down my face. Bakugou wasn't coming to save me. The man pushed the elevator button and I felt like my life was ruined.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Bakugou's pov*

I woke up, something wasn't right. God damn it why was so many people in my way!?

I quickly got up and left the room. I ran into our dorm but Shoto was nowhere to be found.

I was too late, I couldn't find him. I punched the wall over and over again.

My knuckles bleed but I was too angry. Tears fell down my cheeks. Icyhot was gone someone took him from me.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you guys for reading and voting! Who do you guys think kidnapped Todoroki?