Chapter 12: Sweater Weather

Todoroki's pov (3 days later)

Meaning...

Everyone has a different idea of what this means. Sometimes it means different things. But for me this is why you're alive. I found what my meaning is.

Love...

I found the person who brings me happiness. He can do it by such simple things. For example, he could just be standing in the corner of the room and I would be happy.

Happiness...

Nobody has have made me so happy. Especially by just so simple things. My life changed so quickly. I was so depressed and horrified, and now everything is like a dream.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

"Baku!!!!"

"What is it Icyhot!?" He walked over to me

"It's cold." I said plainly

"Well first of all you literally have ice running up your arm, second you're in shorts and a T-shirt."

I pouted,"I was hot Baku."

"You're always hot baby, but it's winter so you need more clothes." He winked

"You need to stop flirting so much." I blushed

He chuckled,"You enjoy it though."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. He covered me in a thick fluffy blanket. It's so warm I could fall asleep.

"I'm going to go make hot chocolate you want some?"

I nodded and grabbed his chin giving him a quick kiss. He ruffled my hair and left the dorm.

Using my heat to get rid of the ice I looked at the closet. Bakugou uses most of the closet so I use the dressers.

I got up still wrapped around my blanket. Opening the closet door I seen multiple clothes. Sweaters, T-shirts, what caught my eyes were hoodies though.

Bakugou has many hoodies and wears them all the time. I search through the closet and pick a grey hoodie.

It's fluffy but also huge on me. Bakugou was at least 2 sizes bigger than me. He has the muscle and the height so it makes sense.

I walked back over to the bed and sat down. It takes a bit to get back here from the kitchen.

Suddenly I heard the door open and footsteps come closer. The footsteps got louder as he came closer.

"Why are you wearing my hoodie?"

"I'm cold Katsu..." I looked away shyly

He nodded,"You look adorable."

I looked at him tilting my head. He put the 2 hot chocolate mugs on the nightstand.

One of the mugs read "Icyhot" and one side was snowflakes and the other flames.

The other mug read "Katsu" with explosions around it. It was simply black and the explosions were orange with a bit of yellow in the middle.

"Your cheeks are just slightly pink and your eyes are beautiful." He leaned closer

"And your just gorgeous my love." He whispered

Then he kissed me gently, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Winter is simply the best season. Just because Bakugou gets more more flirty.

"You're more gorgeous when you're under me though." He chuckled

"Katsu!" I played along

He blushed and looked away. I giggled and made him look at me.

"You can't just randomly do that Sho!"

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you everyone for reading! Im sorry that this chapter is short. But I hope you enjoyed!