Chapter 10: Promise

Todoroki's pov

Promise...

They're just something that shouldn't be broken. Lots of people break them though and leave. Almost like it was easy, like it meant nothing to them. But it can easily break the other person.

Breaking...

This feeling happens to me a lot. Right now my heart is breaking slowly. Like I'm slipping away from reality. Maybe I was going away forever. I should have died when I fell off that building. I was just waiting for death to catch up.

Death...

Everyone is going to die eventually. People think heroes will save them from it. Heroes just make your death come later. So many people are scared of it but why?

―――――――――♡♡♡―――――――

"Save him you have to!"

I looked around everything seemed distant. Doctors were surrounded around me. I walked around the room and looked out of the window.

"Please you don't know how much he means to me!" Bakugou was screaming

I tilted my head why does he sound so far away even though he's screaming? He was pounding on the glass, tears were rolling down his cheeks.

I looked to see what the doctors were doing. But something wasn't right, I was on the table. They were shocking my body but nothing was happening.

Tears welled up in my eyes I'm dead. I wasn't ready for this. I couldn't prepare and I'm all alone.

"Someone save me!" I rushed over to my body

My body just kept rising with every shock. I shook my body but my hands just went through it. I can't leave Bakugou just yet.

Sweat dripped off my face as I was panicking. I can't do anything and nobody is here to calm me down.

"I promised to protect him! You have to bring him back!" Security started dragging Bakugou away

He broke his promise but I don't care. Please bring him back to me. I need him to be here with me. The doctors and nurses looked like they were giving up and did one last shock.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Bakugou's pov*

I can't just be dragged away! He meant everything to me. I kept fighting against his grip but it wasn't working.

Shoto can't just be gone that quickly. He seemed fine before I saved him. So what did those stupid villains do to him!?

Todoroki's gone all because of them. My hands slowly started sparking but I can't control them. Accidentally I blasted the security dude and ran down the hallway.

When I came back to the window my eyes widened. He had a heartbeat and the surgeons were stitching him back together.

I let out a shaky breath, it felt like I was holding it in this whole time. I smiled slightly he was back.

I'm not leaving this window until he leaves. When he leaves then I'm going to sit right next to him and make sure he's okay. Then I'm going to promise to never leave his side.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Todoroki's pov*

My eyes slowly started opening. The light is so bright that I quickly close my eyes again.

"Wakey wakey Icyhot" I heard him chuckle

"It's too bright in here." I groaned

He got up and turned the lights off. Then I opened my eyes and seen his face, his eyes were puffy.

"Turning off the lights really set the mood." He chuckled

"What are you implying Katsuki?"

"Oh nothing just you being a bottom."

I blushed,"I literally just woke up and you're already talking about that."

He shrugged,"You aren't complaining."

I rolled my eyes and made grabby hands towards him. He walked over and I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer. Then I softly kissed him, I missed this so much.

"Want me to go rough?"

"Katsuki Bakugou!" I death glared him

"Did I ruin the moment?" He tilted his head

I nodded and he kissed my cheek. He gently smiled at me. My eyes softened just looking at him. How can he just seem perfect?

"Bakugou?"

"What is it baby?" He tilted his head

I looked into his eyes,"Promise me something."

"What is it?"

"Stay with me?"

"I promise to be with you forever Shoto."

He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. I smiled into the kiss, this is what I want.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

This book is coming to an end soon! I will probably do a future chapter, but should I do a few fluffy chapters before that? Thank you for reading and voting!