Chapter 16: Epilogue

Todoroki's pov (4 years later)

Winter has come around again. Just like it does every year. It's my favorite season that's why we decided to do this now.

This will probably be the most nervous day of my life. Bakugou had proposed last spring. But we wanted to wait a bit longer.

All I could do was stare into the mirror. For the longest time I couldn't look into a mirror. Bruises and bloody marks used to cover my face.

Now there was no marks or bruises. Only smooth pale skin and mismatched eyes is what I see now.

Somebody knocked on the door. I must have been too busy staring into the mirror.

"Come in." I softly said

Fuyumi walked into the room. She quickly closed the door behind herself.

It's tradition for the soon to be married not to see each other before. It can bring bad luck for them.

"Sho you look stunning in that dress."

(The dress)

(The dress)

"I better be able to switch to a suit later."

"You look gorgeous though!" She exclaimed

"But it's embarrassing." I looked away

She rolled her eyes,"The car is outside so you better hurry."

I nodded and she left the room. This is supposed to be the best day of my life. But I'm just way too nervous.

Biting my lip I left the room. Walking in heels is very difficult. I went to the car and sat quietly.

"You look great lil bro!" Natsuo said

I smiled,"Thank you..."

Mother, Fuyumi, and Natsuo are in the car. Father isn't coming because I don't want him to. But also just because he has hero work.

The car already left and every minute it felt like my heart was beating faster. Father and mother had at least bought this dress.

They said it's their gift since they aren't going to be bringing one. Me and Bakugou are very thankful for my mother.

Bakugou's parents should be coming today. Mitsuki helped us by making food for this. Then his father is helping Katsuki make sure everything is perfect.

Everyone wanted to help but we just told them to get small presents. We paid for decorations and the rent for it.

Katsuki has been working a lot recently just to make sure we had enough money. I've been working as well but he doesn't want me to overwork myself.

I gulped when I could see the building. My mother held my hands because I started shaking.

"Shoto hunny it will be perfectly fine."