Chapter 7: Found you

* I added a sad song for some ✨aesthetic✨*

Bakugou's pov

I was lost without him. If only I didn't leave him tonight. Shitty hair, pink cheeks, and raccoon eyes ran into the room.

"You stepped on me!" Raccoon eyes yelled

"I heard a scream!" Shitty hair yelled

Pink cheeks nodded,"I heard the same thing!"

"That's because someone took Shoto!" I screamed at them

I fell to the ground tears ran down my cheeks like a waterfall. I just need him here with me.

I promised to myself that I would never let him go. But he's gone, and I can't find him.

If only I had a clue. Toga was probably after him. But I didn't know where she was.

"Why don't we look for him?" Pink cheeks asked

"We don't know where he is!" I yelled

I'm surprised nobody else is awake by now. We are yelling a lot, and pretty loudly.

"That's why we wait for something to happen." Shitty hair said proudly

"Wait for something bad to happen to him!?" I yelled

He looked stunned,"Not that way, but that could happen."

Well sadly we are now stuck. Nobody has any ideas of what to do. So we all sat here waiting for something to happen. -_-

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

I seen a puff of blue flames outside of the window. There was only one person I know who has blue flames.

"Guys we're leaving!"

"To where?" Raccoon eyes asked

"We're the blue flames came from stupid!"

I left the room and the rest hurried behind me. They are going to be the distraction while I get Icyhot.

"I could die." Pink cheeks said

"It's okay to be weak." Shitty hair said

She looked at him offended,"Not everyone has a quirk like you."

"That's not manly." He pouted.

Why am I forced to be with stupid people? Especially helping me in this situation.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

*Authors pov*

"Why am I causing the distraction?" Dabi asked

"Because you're the only one that basically can!" Shigaraki yelled

"What if he doesn't care?" Dabi questioned

"He cares! Now stop asking things and help set up!" Shigaraki snapped

The LOV were setting up for when they arrive. They want Dabi to guard Todoroki. Toga and Twice to fight people. Then Shigaraki was going to flee.

"Why do you get to leave?" Dabi asked

"Because I'm the boss! Now watch your stupid sibling since you can't do anything helpful in your life!"

Shoto was sitting on a chair passed out. They were going to wake him up later when everything starts happening.

Shigaraki was setting up string traps. If you touch the string a grenade goes off.

Toga was sharpening her knives. Then Twice was making footprints to guide them off.

Honestly they knew the plan looks stupid. But they had a huge idea during the battle.

They were in the woods so they had plenty of room. Shigaraki smirked and ran deeper into the woods. Their plan was about to start.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Sorry that the chapter is short. Thank you for reading and voting! The battle begins in the next chapter!