Chapter 6: Flames

Todoroki's pov

Screaming...

I screamed as loud as I could. He didn't hear me and now my life is ruined. All I could do was scream and try to save myself from whatever was going to happen.

Sobbing...

My sobs were so loud as well. How did nobody hear me? If they did, they didn't move fast enough. Everything felt like it was moving slowly. My life was slowly crumbling beneath me again.

Crumbling...

It was like I was standing then an earthquake occurs. But instead of just the ground shaking the ground crumbles. After it crumbles I fall, and burn slowly to death.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

I must have passed out from screaming so much. My eyes slowly opened and I was on a couch.

I wasn't even tied up, I was just laying here. I sat up and looked around. My eyes landed on 4 people.

Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, and the one who brought me here Dabi. My abdomen felt terrible since I had stitches and now burns there.

I winced and they all looked at me. They stared at me and I felt so small like this. If only Bakugou was here to save me.

"Aw look he's awake!" Toga said cheerfully

"Leave this to us." Shigaraki told Twice

Twice left the room, which made me more scared. What are they going to do to me?

Shigaraki got up from his stool,"Well look who's here. It's nice to have a guest."

He smirked at me, it was very disturbing. I gulped trying to stay calm.

"What do you want from me?"

"It's simple, join us. If you don't you'll be forced" Shigaraki said

My eyes widened with panic. Somebody please save me right now. Not later, like right now!

"I don't want to be a villain!"

"Dabi do it." Shigaraki ordered

"Oh someone's in trouble!" Toga laughed

I stood up quickly, nobody was going to come. I ran out of the door Twice left through.

There has to be a way out! I was panicking, if I don't make it out I'll be stuck forever.

Sweat slowly made its way onto my forehead. I looked around the room, another door.

I ran through that door and seen Twice. He wasn't looking at me but was surely going to.

I ran through the door on my left which led me to stairs I rushed up the stairs. But when I reached the top all I seen was a bedroom.

This was my doom, there was no way out. I locked the door trying to save myself for as long as I could.

I seen a knife and grabbed it. Holding it in front of me, waiting for the door to burn.

I was staring at it waiting. Slowly I heard footsteps. Then the door burst open and blue flames swarmed around me.

I stabbed something, I couldn't see what it was. The flames were blurring my vision. All I smelled was smoke in the air.

Someone whispered in my ear,"Your doom is here little brother."

Something was pressed into my neck. My eyes widened whatever it is, it's painful. Then my eyes closed and I hit the ground.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you everyone for reading! Sorry that this chapter is short. But I hope you guys enjoyed. How are you liking this story? Favorite parts so far?