Chapter 11: Breakfast

Bakugou's pov (a week later)

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Icyhot tilted his head,"Maybe french toast or cinnamon rolls!"

Shoto had just came back to the dorms yesterday. The doctors wanted to make sure he was okay.

But now he has to be very careful. They don't even really want him to leave bed because of his stitches.

"You could always have me for breakfast." I winked

He blushed and looked away,"Just go make me something please."

I nodded and kissed his cheek leaving the dorm. French toast is easier to make then cinnamon rolls. I usually like making my cinnamon rolls from scratch.

"Bakubro!" I turned around and seen Kirishima

"What do you want shitty hair?"

"Me and the others are going to the mall today do you want to come?"

"No I have to take care of half n half."

I turned around and pressed the button for the elevator. He waited with me then we got inside.

"But it's going to be so much fun!"

"Shoto isn't supposed to walk much right now."

"So? He can be left alone for a few hours."

I gave him a glare,"I'm not leaving him by himself."

I walked off of the elevator and went into the kitchen. Food is a difficult decision especially when it comes to Shoto.

I decided to start making the dough for the cinnamon rolls. Because it has to sit in the fridge for a bit.

After I wrap the dough in saran wrap I put it in the fridge. Then I got a bowl and put egg, vanilla, and cinnamon into it. I added milk and whisked it all together.

Grabbing 2 pieces of bread I dipped it into the mixture. I put them on the pan and started letting them cook.

I checked the dough that was in the fridge and took it out. I grabbed a tray and started making the rolls adding cinnamon to them.

After they were rolled I put them in the oven. I set the timer for 30 minutes and flipped over the french toasts.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

I felt arms slowly wrap around my waist. I just finished cooking and looked over my shoulder.

"Icyhot you're supposed to be in bed."

He shook his head,"I missed you too much Baku."

"Well at least go sit down."

His arms let go and he quickly opened the powdered sugar then threw some at me. I gave him a glare and grabbed the bottle spilling some on him.

He smiled brightly and we both started fighting with it. But suddenly Todoroki slipped and I tried to grab him but fell on top of him.

My arms were right by his waist and I hovering above him. I blinked a few times and chuckled.

"Damn Icyhot always making me be on top."

"Stop making those kind of jokes Katsuki!" He blushed

"Someday you'll let me."

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my neck. I leaned down and kiss his lips passionately.

"We better eat half n half."

He nodded so I stood up and helped him get up. Then he sat at the table while I brought the food over.

 Then he sat at the table while I brought the food over

(French toast)

(Cinnamon rolls)

(Cinnamon rolls)

"We're going to have to clean the kitchen." Shoto said

"Nobody is going to know we did that."

I sat across the table from him. He grabbed the french a piece of french toast and his eyes brightened up.

"This is so good Baku!"

"I bet I taste better." I winked

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you everyone for reading and voting! I would like to know who your top 5 favorite MHA characters are beside Todoroki and Bakugou?