Chapter 13: Sneezes

Bakugou's pov (2 days later)

I know I said I'm going to stay by Icyhot's side but this is a lot. All I want to do is cuddle him but he keeps sneezing like he's cold.

"Baku I think I'm sick." He stated

"I wonder why, maybe because you don't dress warm."

"Katsu come here!" He reached out

"You're sick though!"

"But I love you!"

"I don't want to get sick." I rolled my eyes

"You barely ever get sick." He sneezed

I shrugged,"Doesn't mean I can't."

He pouted and stared at me like he was begging. I looked around the room and grabbed another blanket.

Shoto looked confused until after I put the blanket on him. Then he almost sneezed in my face. Luckily I got away in time.

"Trying to sneeze on me!?"

"I'm sorry Katsu~" he whined

"Don't do that while you're sick, it's not the right time." I said stern

He rolled his eyes,"I just want cuddles."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten sick."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have choked-"

"We aren't talking about last night." I winked

He blushed,"You choked Kirishima not me."

"You jealous?" I asked

"Jealous of a rock?"

"No THE rock."

"It's too late for this Katsuki, just come cuddle so I can sleep."

"Have you seen his muscles? He's hot baby."

"Katsuki Bakugou just come sleep."

I walked over to the opposite bed and laid down. Shoto stated moving around but luckily I tucked him in like a caterpillar.

"How dare you Bakugou!"

I chuckled,"Sleep you need it to get better."

"I need you to help me!"

"You have a problem?"

"Not the type that you're implying."

I closed my eyes waiting for the complaining to stop. It eventually stopped by a sneeze and a loud thump.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"My head hit the pillow hard."

I laughed he sneezed that hard. I got out of bed and got in his. He cuddled up to me and I fell asleep with him in my arms.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

"Drink your tea." I demanded

"I don't want to."

"You can drink something else-"

"Shut up!" He blushed

He grabbed his peppermint tea and took a sip. Then he licked his lips and put the cup down.

"How is it?"

He sneezed,"It's good, but I don't think it's going to help me from being sick."

I grabbed a box of tissues and put them beside him. Shoto's sickness is getting better but it's still worrying me. It's just a cold but I hate seeing him sick.

He's giving me a look that he wants me close to him. I sigh and sit next to him. Gently grabbing his chin to make him look at me I gave a short but sweet kiss.

After I broke the kiss he giggled and smiled brightly. But then he sneezed and ruined the moment.

"God damn it Icyhot don't spread your germs!" I jumped out of bed

Taking care of him is very difficult. Especially with his quirk, because now he just sneezed and flames came out...

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you everyone for reading and voting! There should be about 2 or 3 more fluff chapters then I will make a chapter of their future.