Tom Riddle - Beautiful Morning

Info : you and Tom recently got married and you moved in with him in his apartment.

"Good morning beautiful" you heard his low morning voice whisper into your ear. You smiled and turned around in his arms

"Good morning Tom" you laid your head in the crook of his neck, you were intoxicated by his scent of his musky cologne which sent you over the rails.

You detached yourself from him and got up "I'll make us some breakfast" you walked to the kitchen and started cooking eggs and bacon. Tom walked in with a newspaper and sat down at the bar reading and looking at you cook.

"Here you are" you set the plate in front of him with a cup of coffee. You kissed his cheek and sat next to him and ate your breakfast while making small talk with him.

"I'm going over to Abby's today" you said cleaning up his plate and yours.

"Can you-" he started to say but didn't finish he put his news paper down and walked over to the couch

"Can I what babe?"

"Stay" he said from the couch quietly

You walked over to him with your hands on your hips

"You want me to stay here with you"

"Yes can you go over to hers tomorrow"

"I suppose" he opened his arms wanting you to cuddle with him.

"What's got you in a good mood" you said falling into his arms

"You everyday your the one that keeps me going" you looked up at him and smiled he kissed your forehead and turned the tv on.

Tom was the only person who fully understood you. He saved you when you were at your lowest. He was always there for you when you needed him.

"Thank you Tom" you whispered

"For what love?"

"For everything" you snuggled more into him only to fall asleep once more in his warm and gentle embrace.

He stroked your back slowly as he heard your soft snores that he loved. He smiled to himself and pulled the blanket that was hung over the couch over the two of you and went back to watching the tv till you woke again.