Theo

Warnings: Angst

You and Theo had been getting into a lot of arguments the past couple of days.

You sat up in your bed looking over to Theo's side but he wasn't there. He was never there. you placed you hand on his side taking a deep breath and getting up.

You walked over to your closet and got into your robes. You walked over to the only window you had in your room. It overlooked so many places you and Theo used to go to. A tear escaped your eye as the memories started to resurface of the times you two spent together. You looked away from the window and walked out of your room and to the common room where you knew he would be.

"Theo?" You whispered walking up to him and some of his friends. You two we're together still you thought but you had a feeling today was the day he was officially going to break things off with you. You drew a breath reaching for his hand.

He pulled away from you and glared. You walked away and went to your first class holding in the tears that so hopelessly wanted to fall from your eyes. You stopped in the middle of the hallway and started walking to the library

You didn't think you could go to your classes today so your wrote a note lying that you were sick and sent it off to professor dumbledoor. You walked to the bathroom and set your books on the sink and looked into the mirror.

The tears you were holding in fell and you sobbed into your arm. You didn't know what was drifting you so far away from him. You shook your head as your sobs increased. You heard the clicking of shoes entering the bathroom so you grabbed your books and fled back to your room.

You laid down on your bed and curdled up in your bed. Taking in the scent of the sheets, the scent mixed with yours and his.

You cried into the sheets, your mascara running down on them and making the once white sheets black. You pulled away and sat up, everything reminded you of him and it was killing you.

You heard a soft knock on your door and Theo walked in.

You looked away from him not wanting him to see you were just crying.

"I just came to get the rest of my clothes" he said

You didn't care now as you looked at him, your sadness turning into anger.

"Are we not dating anymore!" You said

"I thought you caught on" he said

"No I didn't" you whispered

"Goodbye y/n" he said packing his clothes in a small duffle bag and closing the door.

Why didn't he just tell you instead of just letting you figure it out. You balled your fists now wanting to break something. You took off the necklace he gave you when you two first started dating. You threw it across the room and took of one of his rings he gave you. You threw that at the stone wall. It clanged and fell to the floor.

You started to cry again.

You laid back on the bed and clutched onto one of your pillows as you cried into it. And soon fell asleep.

You woke up again, it was the middle of the night. You picked up a blanket from your bed, you grabbed his ring and the necklace and the letters you saved from when he wrote to you. You walked to the common room. The fire from the fire place always calmed you.

You sat in front of it, opening the letters and reading them then tossing them into the fire. You put the necklace back around your neck knowing it would pain him to see you wearing it. His ring you placed outside his door with a note.