Mattheo

You held a broom in your hand as you scanned around your apartment. Cleaning wasn't your favorite but you didn't have too big of a problem with it. Other corners of the apartment were occupied with other cleaning supplies. One thing you liked about magic is how helpful it was for your dirtiest chores.

You put the broom up and stopped the other cleaning supplies and also put them up. You stood in your living room with a big smile plastered on your face. You were finally done and your place was spotless until you heard the familiar jingle of Mattheo's keys opening the door.

It was only going to be clean for a day or so because...

Your kids came rushing in, their arms wrapping around your sides. Your husband walked over to you and completed the group hug. You laughed and hugged back.

"How was the park?"

"Busy" he said now backing away from you

The kids still lingered around you. "Did you meet anyone new?" You said now looking down at your kids smiling faces.

They both nodded and pulled you to the couch to tell you about who they met. Your husband leaned on the doorframe smiling at the sight in front of him.

Never did he think he would ever become a father but now he was to two sons and he sure was being a better father than his ever was to him.

You looked back at him and smiled. You had the perfect life, the perfect husband and the perfect kids. Everything was perfect.

You turned your attention back to your kids who were still going on about how their day was eventful.