Theo

You waited patiently outside in the courtyard. The wind nipped at your bare neck and cheeks.

It was finally getting more cold. You loved winter and snow and of course Christmas. Theo never experienced Christmas so you thought this year you'd introduce him to it.

You smiled as you saw your tall tired boyfriend leaving his last class. You immediately hooked arms with him and put your head against his bicep.

"We can go to hogsmeade first I saw a cute little Christmas store there" you smiled looking up at him

"Mmm and maybe we can get some hot chocolate" you smile grew at the thought of the hot milky liquid going down your throat.

"Let me change first" he said now walking with you in the direction of his dorm

"Okay"

Once he was done and he gave you one of his scarfs you two walked to hogsmeade.

You practically dragged him into the store and let go of him and explored with him following close behind you of course.

You stopped and looked over the sweets that were in front of you. Candy canes, fudge, and brownies. You picked three of each and kept walking till you got to the decor. You looked around more but didn't find anything more that you wanted. You were satisfied with the candy and you got your hot chocolate along the way.

You two walked out of the store the cool wind hitting your face again. You bundled up to theo with your hot chocolate.

"Do you like it?"  You looked up at him

"It's okay" he smirked

"It's amazing!" You said and continued to walk back to the school.

"Tomorrow we'll help decorate the tree in the common room" you beamed and he sighed

You knew he would hate it but it is one of the many joys of Christmas that and the presents which reminded you that you had to find one for Theo.

It slipped your mind. For the next two weeks you had to find something. Something he'd cherish forever.

"Y/n" he noticed you stopped talking

"Hm right it's going to fun! By the way have you found me a present yet" you shot your eyes up to his.

Pure panic was written over his face. Looks like he forgot too.

You let out a giggle and patted his arm "we have two weeks it's okay" you smiled again and he smiled back

A/n: I'm back!? I'll try being more active :)