Mattheo

A/n: in this imagine your a Hufflepuff-

You walk out of your common room and walk to the kitchens for the first day of cooking club.

You looked around the kitchen and spot one of your friends. "Hey y/f/n"

They smiled at you "Hey"

"Where is everyone at?" You questioned

"There'll be here soon, can you help me get out the ingredients"

"Sure" you smiled and put on your apron and helped them get stuff out of the cabinets.

A group of people walked in chatting loudly, they came to a stop at the front table where you stood

You begin to speak as your friend was getting the tables ready.

"Hello everyone today were going to make bread" you wanted to make something simple for the first day.

"Pick a partner and pick a table" your friend says

Everyone walked off to the tables, all but one boy.

He stood there looking around. You smiled at him walking up to him.

"Hi do you want to be my partner?" You said

His brown eyes met your y/e/c eyes. He smirked
"I guess"

"I mean you can do it by yourself or y/f/n can be your partner-" you ramble

"I'll be your partner" he says

"Okay" you said and turned around and walked back to the front table. He walked to the other side of you.

Your friend started to tell the others what to do. You looked over to the brown curly headed boy. He had his arm leaning on the table looking at you.

You shifted slightly and breathed in. "Okay making the dough" you said and grabbed a bowl putting the yeast in.

"We have to wait for the yeast to proof" you said quietly

After a few minutes you looked into the bowl and started adding the rest of the ingredients.

"Here" you said handing him a spoon

"You can stir" he stood fully up and started to stir the ingredients together with you leaning over his shoulder making sure he was doing it right. He turned his head towards you and you smiled "sorry" and you backed away. Your cheeks started to heat up as you watched him.

You fumbled with your fingers and walked back up to him looking into the bowl.

"I think it's done" you say

He backs away as you step in front of him. Your fingers brushing slightly on his as he let go of the spoon.

You picked up dough and put it into a pan and let in sit before you put it into the oven.

You brushed your hands together getting off the flour and dough from them.

You put your hands on your hips and turned back to the boy who was now sitting on the table looking at the ground. You walked up to him "why did you join this club?" You asked "you don't look to thrilled"

"I-" he hesitated

"I just wanted to try it out" he said looking up to you

You smiled "what's your name?"

"Mattheo Riddle"

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n" you said

You looked at his sweater and noticed some dough on it. You brought your hand up and picked it off the wool.

"Do you want to take the bread out of the oven"

His eyes softened and he got off the table "sure"

A/n: this has been in my drafts for so long bc I was contemplating if I should publish it or not 💀