Tom

You were sat on the couch watching your favorite show when you hear the familiar jingle of the doorknob. You turned your head towards the front door and the smile on your face instantly grew as you saw your husband walk in.

"Hello wife" he said smiling and putting his keys on the end table in the living room.

"Hello husband" he leaned down and kissed you

"How was work"

"Same as usual" he said sitting down next to you kicking off his shoes. You laughed at his actions

"What?"

"Just how you kicked off your shoes was funny"

He smiled again "I'll do it more often if I get to hear more of your pretty laugh" you smiled and got up and handed him the remote

"I'm going to make dinner have any special requests?"

"Make me whatever you like"

"Okay!" You kissed his cheek and walked into the kitchen.

You looked in the fridge and in the pantry but there was barely anything and you forgot to call Tom earlier today to remind him to stop by the grocery store before he got home.

You sighed and placed your hands on your hips as you begin to think what you could cook with what was in the pantry and the fridge.

"Eggs, bacon and pancake batter" You tapped your chin thinking of other things but decided on the three things you said

"Breakfast it is" you grabbed the eggs and cracked two in a bowel. You begin to whisk them and put pepper into the bowel.

You put the eggs into a pan and turned the stove on
Letting them cook. You then begin to prepare the pancakes as you knew the bacon wouldn't take that long to cook so you put it off as last.

Once you mixed the batter up you put scoops of it into another pan on the stove.

After the eggs and pancakes were cooked you started on the bacon putting strips of it on a microwaveable bacon rack.

You then put everything on a plate and put the two plates In the dining room. You walked back into the living room.

"Babe do you want milk or orange juice?"

"Oj please" you walked back into the kitchen and poured a glass of Oj and A glass of (y/f/d) and set them both on the table

"Dinners ready" you shout and you sat down on your chair and stuffed your face with the food.

"Breakfast for dinner" he smiled and pulled out his chair

"It's all we had, can you go by the store tomorrow? I'll write you a list"

"Sure darling" he started to eat his food and his smile grew with each bite

When you two finished he helped you clean up the dining room and the kitchen and helped you with the dishes.

You yawn in the middle of drying a plate.

"Mm are we almost done?" You ask him

Your eyes were becoming heavier by the second

"Just two more plates, why don't you go upstairs and I'll finish down here"

"If we're almost done I'll stay"

"Darling you'll fall asleep drying a plate and I don't want you to drop it, you'll get hurt just go upstairs I'll be up there in 3 minutes okay"

You gave in "okay" he kissed your forehead and you walked up stairs and plopped onto your bed instantly falling asleep.

A/n: I haven't posted in so long- writers block is the worst