Mattheo

Today was the first day of summer. Your parents had thought about taking you on a vacation to some island in the Caribbean. Of course you were happy but after telling Mattheo your veiws had changed. He'd be here all summer at the school because he didn't want to go home to his parents. Your heart shattered at his face.

Pt 1

"Theo I can stay here in you want me too. I don't have to go on the trip" you whispered grabbing his hand and rubbing the back of it softly.

"No you should go" he said

"I don't want to leave you if you're going to be sad all the days I'm gone" you sighed and then an idea came across your mind.

"Maybe you can go with us. I'm sure my parents won't mind"

He shook his head no softly "I can't do that"

"Please theo at least let me ask them"

"Fine" he whispered and looked away from you. You knew he didn't like it when you'd ask anything about him to your parents but you would do it this time if it meant he could be happy on this break.

After a couple minutes your parents replied.

"They said you could go with us" you smiled

"That's wonderful" he said a soft smile gracing his lips.

"Start packing your trunk because we leave tomorrow" you said as you got up from your bed and pulled out your trunk that had already been packed from the previous day.

Mattheo only smiled at you and stood from your bed.

"It's going to be fun I promise. Maybe this trip will be good for us both"

"You're right" he said nervously. He's never actually been outside of the UK and it terrified him a little.

"I'll be by your side the whole trip okay" you said as you noticed his nervous nature.

He nodded and left your room to pack his own trunk.

Pt 2 will be out sometime next week since this week I'm super busy :( I know this part is short but I promise pt 2 will go in more detail about the whole trip and will be longer <3