Theo

Basically you having a nightmare and him comforting you :)

You didn't usually have nightmares and this month you've had the most you've ever had in your life. It was hard for you to sleep now and you were failing all your classes and you would barely go out of your dorm room.

Of course you didn't tell Theo as you didn't want to worry him more because he was really stressed with his family and school.

You sighed walking back to your dorm room, your eyes heavy with sleep and your head lowered. Theo saw you from across the common room. He quickly walked over to you catching your hand.

"Y/n are you okay?" He whispered softly

You faked a smile looking up at him trying to get rid of any sign you we're exhausted from your face.

"Yeah.. I'm okay"

He didn't look convinced so you rubbed his hand gently "I promise I'm okay don't worry, I'm going to go study for awhile... I'll see you after?"

"Yeah... I'll see you after" he said slowly knowing you were lying to him. He kissed the top of your head and went back to his friends

You walked off again to your dorm room opening the creaky door and putting your stuff down on your desk.

You plopped on your bed and went out like a light. You didn't mean to fall asleep but it just happened once you hit your bed.

**few hours later**

You jolt up, sweat covering your forehead. You looked around and saw you were now under your covers and in one of Theo's shirts. You looked at your stomach one of Theo hands gently placed there keeping you close to him.

You smiled at him as you forgot you guys were going to meet after. He got worried when you didn't show and came to your dorm room finding you asleep.

His face twisted as he felt your body move. He sat up rubbing his eyes. "What's wrong?"

Your breathing had already slowed by now. When he fully opened his eyes he saw your forehead cover In sweat and your eyes a little red.

"What happened?" He asked concern was written all over his face.

"I-I had a nightmare... I didn't know you were staying tonight"

He pulls you in his arms "I stayed because I was worried about you... you looked" he sighed "how long?" He questioned his voice getting a little raspy.

"Just this month I've been having them almost every night" you whisper waiting for his answer

"Why didn't you tell me?" His voice cracked

"I didn't want to worry you more"

"You're much more important to me than anything else... I thought we talked about this" he said the last part more sternly

"I know I just" you sighed

He gently stroked your hair back and rubbing circles on your back with his other hand.

"You have to tell me these things y/n... I don't want you to suffer alone especially if I'm just four doors down"

"I'm sorry Theo"

"It's okay my love" he whispers. He knew it was hard for her to ask for help.

"Will find something to help you okay?"

You softy smiled in his chest "okay"

"Do you want to try going back to sleep?" He asked pulling away from her and laying back down.

Still sitting up you nodded your head. Trying was the all you could do right now. You laid back down too and once you did he pulled you closer to him.

"Just close your eyes I'll be right here if you need me" he whispered

You closed your eyes the soft breeze in your room hitting your face once in awhile calming you down and the soft patter of rain on your window also helped. You were out again.

Theo smiled looking down at you and kissing your cheek before he fell back asleep himself.