Tom

Tonight was the night of yours and toms 4th anniversary. You were so excited, when you got off work you went straight to the kitchen and started making your favorite dish that you both enjoyed.

An hour later you set the table and sat down looking at the chair that was in front of you empty all but a framed picture of your late husband.

You sighed softly looking at the picture and started to eat the dish you prepared. As you drank your wine you got up and walked over to the framed picture and moved the single white rose you'd put there earlier when you got home to the side of the picture and softly placed your finger on his cheek.

"Happy anniversary Tom" tears formed in your eyes as you put your finger down and grabbed your plate walking off to the kitchen once more to put it in the sink. Maybe it was time for you to move on... to find someone else but nothing would fill the void, the heartache that was in your chest the hole that couldn't be filled. It had been 2 years since his death and you still held onto the love you once had thinking you could never find it again.

Tom would want you to move on. he wouldn't want you living your life like this, Alone and unloved

You were honestly scared to start again the mere thought made you reject everyone who even came close to you to try something romantic.

Now you understood, you looked at it a different way. You didn't have to be scared you'd still remember him that's all you cared about.

Just remembering him

At least he had one person remembering him. That made you happy thinking about it. You dried the tears that threatened to fall and let out a breathe walking back into the dining room and grabbing the framed picture.

"I'm going to try" you said softly

You knew he'd be proud of you for this. You put the picture back on the fireplace mantle and put the rose back in it front of it.

I cant write a happy imagine apparently