CHAPTER 2

IT WAS MONDAY, the start of your new school. kaido and the other nuisances kept texting you goodbye's. you, of course, ignored them and only texted back when needing to. for example: if they continuously spam you messages to get you to respond.

you put on your uniform and look around your body. it fit you nicely, so you couldn't complain, and it was stylish.

you go down stairs to see your parents, who were waiting for you.

"hello honey!" kurumi saiki, your mother, had welcomed you with a smile.

"morning y/n!" your father, kuniharu saiki, had waved to you.

you nod to the both of them, "good morning."

"you ready?" you turn around to face your brother.

"yeah."

as you and saiki were walking the streets of miyagi, you spotted a convenience store. you didn't have breakfast, and you couldn't aport anything in your bag.

PSYCHIC ABILITY- APORT: the ability to exchange something with equal value for another thing with the same value. example: a banana and another object that cost the same as a banana.

you look to your brother and point to the store. he nods and waits outside for you as you walk in. a man with a cigarette in his mouth welcomes you with a newspaper in front of him. he looks up and his eyes widen, 'she's pretty cute.'

'sorry pops, i'm underage.'

you walk through the aisles and settle on a granola bar and a coffee. you go to the cash register and hand him your money and the food.

'ah, she's a high school student.' he frowns a little.

'at least he's not a pervert.'

you bow to him and take your food. heading out the convenience store and meeting saiki, you open your granola bar and start eating it.

you finally arrive at the school and your brother stops you before doing something way out of character... and that was, to hug you.

"you okay?"

"just.. don't do anything stupid n/n."

a smile tugged at your lips, "i won't. if i get into any trouble, i'll call you."

"okay, i'll be here to pick you up after school."

you nod and wave to him, putting your deadpanned face on again as you throw away your wrapper and saiki parts ways with you.

"woah! is that the new student?!"

"she's so pretty!"

"holy shit she's hot!"

"🤩❤️"

"dude, how did you speak emoji's?"

"🤷‍♀️"

you sigh again, you didn't plan on attracting attention, as you've said many times. you didn't care how much you say it, it never works out for you.

you walk in and change your shoes, still feeling eyes on you. 'good grief.'

you walk to your class and look up to make sure you were right. you were in an advanced class. though it wasn't up top, it was where the smart students were. and that was what you wanted to be, basic, mediocre, and normal. and you also didn't want to be considered stupid.

"ah! you must be the new student!" you turn around and see a teacher. she was in a formal stance as she clapped her hands. she seemed nice.

you nod.

'the hell, is she mute?'

'no, maybe people will leave me alone if i don't speak.'

"w-well! i'll introduce you to the class, come on in when i call you."

you nod and she sweat drops before sliding the class door open, "settle down students." she says as she walks in. "we have a new student, so please welcome, y/n saiki!"

you slide the door open and all eyes are on you, attention, great.

"please take good care of her." the teacher smiles and looks at you to say something. you stay silent and the whole class sweat drops. they were all the same thoughts. you thought you heard people say 'oh wow!' to teruhashi? well just imagine all the sayings you get when people see you.

sometimes you get, 'oh fuck.'

yeah, that almost made you laugh. almost.

you bow to them and some of the students wave to you.

"well then, go ahead and sit by yachi." the teacher informs you as a girl with blonde hair raises her hand. you look at her and walk to the desk beside her.

"now students turn your books into pages 32." the teacher turns around to write on the board. you take notes throughout the class and it was finally lunch time when you just started to drift off to sleep. though as soon as the bell rang, you sprang up from your chair and darted out the room. you wanted to avoid as many questions as possible.

you somehow ended up in front of the gym. you heard people playing in there and turned the other way when a ball came straight for your head, you easily caught it and whoops, it accidentally popped.

'oh, god, why do you hate me?'

"hey!- woah..."

a blueberry haired boy came up to you from the gym and had his mouth agape when he saw that you had popped it.

'you'll catch flies if you keep your mouth open.'

"did you..?" he motioned to the ball and you had no choice but to bow in apology.

"it's fine.. just, how did you do that?"

you shrug.

"are you mute?"

you didn't answer that.

"i'm kageyama tobio." he says and you nod. i guess you did have to talk.

"y/n saiki." he blushes at your voice.

'it's so cute!'

"o-oh wow.." there goes that saying.

you bow to him before heading a different direction. you owed him for popping his ball. maybe you'll get him some milk later. yes, you knew he liked milk, he couldn't stop thinking about it when he was talking to you.

'i really want some milk.' ah yes, and it continues.

' ah yes, and it continues