AKAASHI ENDING

"you're gonna be fine." you try to reassure the nervous boy next to you.

"i know i am... but it's your family..." he fixes his tie and looks down at you.

"they'll like you." you turn away from his eyes.

'she's probably embarrassed.' he chuckles.

"shut up, keiji." you glare at him.

"sorry, my love." he takes your hand and kisses it.

"what a pain..." you mumble and open the door to your home.

akaashi holds onto your f/c dress like a little boy. "geez, could you be anymore obvious." you snicker quietly.

"y/n..." he furrows his eyebrows at you.

you hear your parents thoughts and assumed kusuo would be coming down as well. so before any of them can reach you both, you gave him a quick peck on the lips.
'you'll be perfect, like always.' you push your thought into his head.

he smiles softly and intertwines his hand with yours.

"AHHH! MY BABY!" your mother comes running to the doorway and hugs you.

"hey, mom."

"oh, n/n dear! i've missed you so much!" she keeps gushing.

"well hey, y/n! hey, mind teleporting me to work tomorrow? my boss says i have to lick his shoes extra!" your dad comes around the corner.

"no."

"and i won't either." you look at the stairs and see kusuo crossing his arms.

'this is him?' kusuo eyes akaashi as he starts speaking telepathically to you.

'yes, be nice. he knows about my powers.'

'k.'

"oh! who is this handsome man!~" your mom claps her hands and looks at akaashi with sparkles in her eyes. she looks down and her eyes widen, "Y-YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING HANFS JWNDWHS" she jumbles her words and almost faints.

"woah! my darling kurumi, be careful." your dad holds your mom close to his chest and soft pink bubbles float around them.

"think that could be us?" akaashi whispers.

you blush, "shut up." you scoff. "mom, dad. this is akaashi keiji, my boyfriend."

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" your mom squeals and tackles akaashi in a hug, "OH MY GOODNESS, TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVE OUR DAUGHTER!" she takes your cheeks and squishes them, "I AGREE THAT SHE'S THE CUTEST BUT I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET THIS HANDSOME OF A MAN!" she stops squishing your cheeks and shakes akaashi rapidly, "MY GRAND BABIES ARE GOING TO BE SO CUTEEE!"

all of that made akaashi blush, especially the thought of having children.

'sorry about my mom, she's a bit much.' you tell him telepathically.

he breaks into a small smile and grabs your mothers hands, "i love everything about your daughter. she makes me very happy." his smile grows and a faint blush appears on his cheeks.

your mom stays silent before fainting.

"KURUMI-"

~~~

"i'm so very sorry, akaashi! i just get so excited when my children make friends! let alone a boyfriend!" your moms eyes sting with tears until she blinks them away.

akaashi didn't know what to say to all of this. he starts fiddling with his fingers before he felt a soft hand on his. he looks to see your s/c hand on top of his. he looks into your eyes and immediately feels warmth in his body. he just needs to be honest.