CHAPTER 15

YOU and the other teams were still at the beach. they were having fun and you were back at the chair under the umbrella. yamaguchi and you had fought with water until you told him you were tired. he stayed in the water because of tsukishima, much to his dismay.

"hey, pretty girl." you almost groaned at the unfamiliar voice.

you look up and see a boy- no, man. he had stubble, you wanted to snarl at him. he was way too old for you.

'this babe is hot! i mean, age is just a number right?'

'yeah, and so is 911.'

you stare at him, hoping he would go away.

"hey, wanna have a drink with me?"

"underage." you hoped that would get him going, signaling to him you were a minor.

"c'mon! i'll pay for it!" he grabs your wrist roughly.

and just as you were about to slap him into another universe, you heard a familiar voice.

"hey babe... oh, who's this?" you and the man turn your head and your cheeks heat up a little when you see iwaizumi with a sinister smile, "why do you have your hands on my girlfriend?"

the man seemed to shit his pants, 'holy shit he's big!'

you hold back your grin and stare at the man, waiting for him to let go, "hajime.." you look at him.

"let. her. go. now." he grits his teeth as he places his hand on the man's shoulder and squeezes it so much he almost falls to the ground.

'dayumn.' you thought as the man finally let go of your wrist.

"i-i'm sorry!" he pleads and iwaizumi let's him go.

the man runs away and you stare at iwaizumi, "thank you, hajime."

he nods his head, "no problem, y/n... and sorry for calling you my girlfrie-"

"it's alright." you smile a little.

'damn, i'm down BAD.' he blushes at the small smile.

he sits by you and stares as you take out aloe vera gel.

"what's that for?" he points to it.

"sunburns." you say blankly.

he sweatdrops, "well, yeah, but why do you have it?"

'in case one of you got a sunburn...'

"in case i got a sunburn." you decided not to say your thought out loud.

'she probably brought it for me.' he thinks with pride, 'no way in hell am i letting any of the other guys get y/n!' his eyes sparkle with determination.

'you're half right.'

"but it seems like you need it." you point to his upper back, "here." you avert your eyes as you give him the aloe vera gel.

he chuckles at the shy gesture, "thanks." your hands brushed against each other, and while you would usually pull back and snarl in your mind... you wanted to hold it.

"uh, y/n."

you look to him and see him struggling to get the aloe vera gel on his sunburn.

'maybe she won't notice i'm faking it.'

'oh.' you stare at him in disbelief and he started back.

"please...?" he smiles awkwardly.

you sigh a little and get up. you get behind iwaizumi and squirt some gel on your hand, "it's going to be cold."

"im ready." he tenses up.

you rub the gel gently on his sunburn and he tenses up more.

"oOoooOoo.." he shivers.

you snort, "pfft-"

"don't laugh! it's cold!" he tries justify the weird noise he made and shivers again, "but it does feel good..."

even though he couldn't see you, you nodded at the comment.

there was a comfortable silence before iwaizumi got hit in the face with a volleyball.

you stop and cover your mouth as to not show your smile.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" iwaizumi shoots up from the chair.

'we were having alone time!!' he groans.

oikawa and akaashi point to each other, "he did it." they said in unison.

of course you know who actually did it.

'he'll believe me, i don't annoy him like oikawa-san does.' akaashi grins in his mind.

"WHAT?!" oikawa screeches as he looks at akaashi frantically, "IWA-CHAN! HE DID IT!"

iwaizumi clenched his fists, "SHITTYKAWAAAAA!!" he sprints after oikawa into the water and practically drowns him.

"that wouldn't have happened if he had gone to shiratorizawa." akaashi imitates ushijimas voice.

you smile a little, "wow, i didn't know you were a comedian."

"so you know i did it?" he fiddles with his fingers.

"yeah, i read your mind."

"i forgot you could do that."

'she's amazing.'

you blush a little.

'she's adorable when she blushes.' akaashi smiles softly, 'she's perfect.'

your eyes widen a little but they shortly turn back to their original size.

'he's calling me perfect... but just look at him...'

there was a silence as this was happening.

and soon, he finally said something, "does iwaizumi know about you?" he side eyes you.

"no, i don't know if i'll tell him." that was a lie. but it was kind of stressing you out. three guys you like that you'd like to tell. two of them know and they're not bothering you about it. so why not?

you stare at the water before you see kuroo in your vision. he winks at you and you blankly stare at him. he pouts and continues to annoy kenma.

"i might." you close your eyes and in the moment, the wind blew, causing you to get some goosebumps. the wind blows your hair out your face and the light makes your eyes shine.

in that moment, akaashi felt as if he saw a goddess. you were so beautiful. perfect, even. your personality was great too, he liked that you were blank and quiet. but when you weren't blank, it was a wonderful sight to see. how you smiled and laughed a little when you thought something was funny. everything was so colorful when he was with you. he wants to do everything with you.

he wants to be with you. forever.

 forever