CHAPTER 16

it was the last day of the training camp. it was fun while it lasted. you felt a little sad, but you were planning on exchanging numbers with certain players.

you were packing your stuff when you heard sugawaras thoughts, 'is she packing her stuff? i'd like to talk to her...'

you heard a knock on the door and you turn your head.

"hey, y/n." sugawara waves to you. you nod to him in return and go back to packing your stuff, "i'm guessing you're packing."

"yeah."

he comes up behind you and looks over your shoulder, "i thought you would've bought more."

'i teleported to my house every now and then to get new clothes and put some in the washing machine.'

he notices your panties and he blushes a bright red, 'c-cute..!' he covers his mouth and looks away.

he doesn't say anything and you look back at him, only to have your noses almost touching.

his red face became more vibrant and you had a little pink hue on your cheeks.

'i-is she blushing?!' he thinks with disbelief.

"s-sorry... i'll leave now." he backs away.

before he could leave, you managed to call out to him, "suga."

"yeah?" he turns back around.

you hand him your phone with averted eyes and he stares a little before chuckling, "you want my number?"

"just for volleyball." you close your eyes and you can hear him teasing you in his mind.

'she's so cute.' he takes it and types his number in. he gives it back and waves to you.

"see you later, y/n." he winks at you with a charming smile and leaves.

'so which one of them will come home and be your boyfriend?'

'shut up, kusuo.'

~~~

you were putting your stuff in the bus when you saw all the teams lined up to see karasuno off.

'i'm gonna miss her.'

'she's so pretty in the afternoon light.'

'good thing we exchanged numbers.'

'i'll text her everyday.'

you look at the certain boys and ignore everyone else to tell them goodbye.

yamaguchi and sugawara watched as you bid the people that weren't from your team goodbye. though they noticed you only did certain boys.

kuroo, iwaizumi, and akaashi.

"bye, y/n-san." akaashi takes your hand and rubs your knuckles.

'i'm glad i got to know about your powers.' he smiles with softness.

"bye akaashi." you take your hand back gently.

'i'm glad you know.' you push your answer in his mind and his smile widens.

"AGAASHIIIIIII!!" you heard a booming voice resonate throughout the courtyard.

he sighs in response and waves goodbye to you.

"chibi-chan." you turn around and glare a little at kuroo.

"don't call me that."

"you know you love it." he smirks and pats your head, "but... i'm gonna miss you, y/n." he says with more seriousness.

"me too, kuroo." you smile a little at him.

he hugs you tightly, "text me... okay?" he whispers in your ear.

you awkwardly pat him on the back, "i will." you didn't get hugs a lot, the last time was when kusuo hugged you before you went to school. and that was just plain weird for him and you.

he lets go and watches as you walk to iwaizumi.

"bye, hajime." you hold up your fist so he can fist bump you.

"everyone else gets a nice goodbye, and i get a fist bump?" he shoots you a sassy smile.

you nod, "yes."

"whatever." he ruffles your hair and makes sure no one is looking before kissing your forehead.

your eyes widen, "oh."

"o-oh..." he covers his lips, "sorry, it was... an impulse." he looks away.

you sigh and shake your head with a small smile, "sure."

he chuckles, "i'll text ya later, y/n." he fixes your hair back to where it was, "bye." he waves and turns around to go to oikawa, who was watching with a smirk.

you get on the bus and sit in a seat, alone.

you look out the window as everyone had fallen asleep. the training camp had taught you things. it gave you a new perspective of life. maybe having friends wasn't so bad. you would have to keep your powers a secret, but you didn't have to hate everyone.

everyone knew you as beautiful.

but some knew you as a beautiful psychic.

THE END

STAY TUNED! THERE WILL BE ENDINGS FOR LOVE INTERESTS!

STAY TUNED!
THERE WILL BE ENDINGS FOR
LOVE INTERESTS!