CHAPTER 4

YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THIS, the possibility of them asking you to be on the team. (even though you were a girl, they thought you were too good for the girls team) and frankly, you didn't want to. but they would bother you everyday. you had a headache when the future told you that they wouldn't leave you alone....

PSYCHIC ABILITY- PRECOGNITION: the ability to see things before they happen, it usually follows with a headache.

but if you join them, then you'll have to go to practices.

and socialize.

now that made you shiver.

"SAIKI-SANNN!!" you sigh and don't even take your eyes off the outside world through the window. you knew who it was.

tanaka and nishinoya.

"PLEASE JOIN!" they get on their knees and your classmates sweat drop.

"OI! DON'T BOTHER SAIKI-SAN!"

"YEAH! GET OUT!"

you were kinda grateful for your classmates sticking up for you.

"no."

the class stayed silent. your voice was..

"SO CUTEEEE!!" the two simps screamed and you wince at the loudness.

"WOAH SAIKI-SAN CAN TALK!"

"SO CUTE!"

the class gushes and you want to teleport out of here so badly.

'good grief, someone end my misery.'

'is it really that bad?'

'kusuo?'

'yeah.'

'these people are almost as worse as pk people.'

'i could've helped you if i was there.'

'i've told them so many times to leave me alone.'

'hm.'

you roll your eyes and look at the two second years in front of you.

'i think you should join.'

'why?'

'they'll leave you alone.'

you stare at them and sigh, "i'll join."

"..."

you raise your eyebrows.

'please don't freak out.'

"HOLY SHIT SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!" tanaka screams and nishinoya jumps to you and you quickly get out of your chair.

he face plants in the chair and he smiles up at you.

"worth a shot!" he laughs and you scowl on the inside. you hated physical touch.

'kusuo, you're so dead.'

'sure.'

you snarl at his response and unbeknownst to you, he smiled ever so slightly.

~~~

you grab your bento and head to the rooftop. as you were walking out the classroom, you freeze when you hear someone's thought.

'where's saiki-san?.. i wanna ask if i can have lunch with her!'

it was hinata shoyo.

you speed walk to the opposite direction and go into the girls bathroom. you open a stall door and sit on the toilet.