IWAIZUMI ENDING

"let me hold it."

"no."

"hajime-"

"no, y/n." you sigh and watch as he carries shopping bags, "you shouldn't carry this, it's heavy."

'you know i have super strength, hajime.' you say in his mind.

"i'm aware." he doesn't back down.

your eye twitches, "fine."

you both finally make it to his car and get in. he put the bags in the back seat and you look at it, "should've let me hold it." you eye the bag imprints on his arms.

"i'm fine." he puts his hand on your thigh and rubs it as he starts the car, "relax, babe."

you blush a little at the nickname, "mhm."

it was night and you look at the street lights as you were passing by.

iwaizumi stopped at a red light and turned to look at you, 'she's so perfect.' he smiles softly, 'how did i get so lucky..?' he thought and smirked at the red on your ears.

'i forgot you could hear me.'

"hajime..."

"sorry." he puts his hands up in defense.

you stare at him in disbelief, "thin ice."

"oh, please." he scoffs playfully.

he starts to drive again and he looks at the road, but he was still talking to you, "play your music." he suggests.

you stay silent while you plug up your phone and start to play (favorite song).

you nod your head to the beat and he chuckles, "you play this song every time, babe."

"i like it."

"i can tell."

"don't get sassy with me." you stare at him blankly with a tiny, playful glare.

he pulls over on the side of the road and leans towards you, "and what if i do?" he looks at your lips and grins.

you don't say anything, "..."

"mhm, that's what i thought." he smiles triumphantly.

you glare at him before smirking a little and you pull his collar, "i'll kiss you senseless if you keep testing me, hajime."

he blushes a bright red, "o-oH..." he voice cracks.

'idiot!' he yells in his head.

you snort and let go of his collar, "get back on the road."

"yes ma'am."

he gets back on the road and turns the volume up when his favorite song plays, "did you do that on purpose?" he was referring to you playing his favorite song.

"...maybe."

"you're so cute."

"shut up."

he laughs, "alright alright."

he starts to sing the lyrics while driving and tap his fingers on the steering wheel.

you let out a genuine smile when you see him acting like this.

once the song was over, you started playing your guy's song.

which was "mary on a cross".

he looked at you as the line came up and he sang along, "your beauty never ever scared me".

'how cheesy.' you let out another smile and cover your mouth to hide it.

the song ends and you pull in your driveway.

you both get out the car and he looks at your house, "when will i meet your parents?"

"never."

"come on, babe. they can't be that bad."

"they're a lot."

your dad licks shoes and your mom is sinisterly sweet, it was concerning. and not to mention, one of your brothers is a psychic and the other is a crazy masochist.

"i don't mind." he tries to reason with you but you were standing your ground.

"maybe another time."

"ugh," he groans, "you're so unfair."

"i know, i'm just terrible." you roll your eyes.

he chuckles and pulls you in by your waist, "i enjoyed today." he whispers, slowly swaying back and forth with you.

"i did too."

he looks down at your lips again.

'how many times have i looked at her lips? get ahold of yourself hajime!'

you stare at him, "good grief."

"wha-"

you pull him in by his collar and kiss him.

'HOLY SHIT!!!!'

he grabs the back of your head after he realized what was happening. you wrap your arms around his neck and stand on your tip toes to deepen the kiss.

'soft...'

'she's a good kisser.'

'i want more.'

'just a little more.'

those thoughts ran through his head and that made you pull back with a vibrant red on your cheeks.

he processes that you both had parted and he smiles widely, "i enjoyed that, babe."

"watch those hands, hajime."

"sorry," he laughs, "we should do that more often." he pecks your lips and travels his hands to your hands. he holds them and smiles at you, "i'll see ya later, babe. goodnight and text me, okay?"

"okay."

you nod and decide to squeeze his hand a little, "you're such a softie." he chuckles.

"leave."

"yes ma'am." he salutes.

he gets back in his car and drives away with one last wave. he acted as if you wouldn't see each other again.

you smile as you look at your hand.

"i love you, hajime."