KUROO ENDING

"WOOP DAT ASS! WOOP DAT ASS!" kuroo pumped his fist up in the air as the radio is blasting.

"YEAH KUROO, GET IT!" your dad yells as he dances in his seat.

you sit in the car next to kuroo as he screams to the song.

'calm your boyfriend down.' kusuo telepathically speaks in your mind. he was cramped in the back uncomfortably. kuroo wanted to sit by kusuo so he could get to know your brother better. but of course, kusuo said no.

"tetsurou." you sweat drop at his antics.

"YEAH, SWEETHEART?" kuroo screams over the radio as he continues dancing.

your mom was driving while bobbing her head to the music. "oooo~ this is so fun!~" she squeals. 'i mean, my parents would love to meet n/n's boyfriend! he's so fun!' she gushes in her mind.

your eyes widen, "mom... we're going to our grandparents house?..." your eye twitches. you turn the radio off with your telekinesis and stare at her through the rearview mirror.

"o-oh! honey, i forgot you can read my mind!" she pouts, "it was supposed to be a surprise!" she cries animated tears.

"..."

"eh? sweetheart?" kuroo grabs your hand and holds it in comfort. "you okay?" he furrows his eyebrows.

you stay quiet and roll down the window. you undo your seatbelt, "dying doesn't seem so bad right now." you try to go through the window.

"Y/N!" kuroo grabs your waist and tries to pull you in.

"i might join you, y/n." kusuo climbs through the back, trying to open the trunk.

"AHH! KUSUO! Y/N! GET BACK IN THE CARRRR!" your dad whips around and causes even more chaos.

"N/N!!!!" your mom screams.

"AYO, CHIBI-CHAN!" kuroo pulls you back in the car and fixes your messed up hair.

"i'm about to teleport out of here." you deadpan.

kuroo sighs and runs his fingers through your hair, "it'll be fine, y/n. i promise." he holds out his pinky.

you take it with a small smile, "alright."

pinky promises was you and kuroo's thing. it started off with you thinking it was stupid. but he never broke a promise, especially a pinky promise. most people (kusuo) would call it childish. but you thought it was sweet, though you wouldn't admit it.

"i'm gonna gag."

"shut up, kusuo." you glare at him.

"you jealous kuku?" kuroo smirks and looks back at your bother, "it's okay, we're besties, dont worry." kuroo holds out his fist, signaling for kusuo to give him a fist bump.

"don't call me that." kusuo glares and turns away from kuroo's fist.

kuroo saddens a little and turns back around, 'how am i gonna get his approval?'

'you don't have to, you know.' you push your voice in his mind.

'he's your brother, if anything, he might be more important than your parents approval.' kuroo sighs.

'tetsu,' you look into his eyes with your e/c ones. 'it doesn't matter what he thinks... because i love you. and nothing can change that.'

"woahhh~ you getting soft?~" kuroo snickers.

"i take it back." you look away with red on your cheeks.