CHAPTER 13

'hey sis.'

'yeah?'

'how do i tell our parents that i'm aroace?'

'hm.'

'i'd like an answer.' you could tell he was rolling his eyes.

'tell them. they'll understand.'

'i can't come out that easily.'

'do you have any idea how hard it was for me when i had to come out as pansexual?'

'oh yeah. and then dad asked if you liked pans.'

'don't remind me.'

'k.'

'i think you should sit them down. it's hard to come out, but it is serious. our parents love us, kusuo.'

'since when were you nice?' you could tell he was smiling, at least a little.

'since my brother was in need of advice. now take it or leave it.'

'mhm.'

'you're welcome.'

you were cleaning the dishes with your powers. no one was up at this time. so you were fine.

all of a sudden, you hear the door open and everything stops.

you whip your head around and see...

"kuroo..."

"y/n..." his eyes were wide and his mouth was open, "y-you..." he backs up against the wall, "holy shit!" he says and you drop the plates on the counter softly with your telekinesis and cover his mouth with your hand.

"shush."

"mmmphm." his muffled voice was hard to understand.

"you can't scream."

he nods.

you take your hand off his mouth and he relaxes, but has a bit of red on his cheeks.

'why can't i read his mind?' you squint your eyes and realize, 'the germanium ring.' you look down at your hand and see it. kusuo had given it to you so you could have a decent nights sleep during the camp.

you take it off and were immediately flooded with kuroo's panicked thoughts.

'HOLY SHIT! DID SHE DO THAT?!'

you sigh. you could wipe his memory, but why didn't you want to?

sure, you like him... ew, that sounded weird.

but he was one of the people you were infatuated with. so should you tell him? as long as he kept his mouth shut about it, it would be fine.

"h-how did you...?" he whispered.

"i'm a psychic."

"what? but powers aren't real."

'but how did she do that then? maybe strings?'

"no, it's not strings."

his mouth dropped, 'can she hear my thoughts?!'

"yes."

'HOLY FUCK-'

"watch your language."

'this is the most shes ever talked to me... i like hearing her voice...'