CHAPTER 8

THE morning breeze felt nice as you walked through it.

it was early in the morning because of the training camp, it would take a couple hours to get there, therefore, you had to get up extra early.

you finally arrived at the school and met with the volleyball team.

"OUR GODDESS IS HERE!" nishinoya screamed.

'she looks as pretty as ever.' you heard a certain thought coming from sugawara, you look at him and he quickly looks away. 'shoot! was i staring?!'

you put names to all the faces and realized kageyama and hinata weren't here.

you felt a ping in your brain and you immediately move out the way. you noticed yamaguchi in the way so you pull him back by his collar. he looks at you in confusion before noticing hinata and kageyama zoomed past him.

"i won!" hinata exclaimed.

"NO BOKE! I WON!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH BAKAGEYAMA!"

'she saved me...!' yamaguchi looked at you with admiration in his eyes.

LOVE INTEREST UNLOCKED
YAMAGUCHI TADASHI

"thank you." he says with a smile.

you look at him, "no problem."

his smile grows and he looks away, 'her voice!...'

'good grief.'

~~~

you were now on the bus with daichi by your side. daichi was by the window and you were by the isle. you noticed tsukishima leaning on his suitcase which was in front of you. he was asleep on it and you could tell it was going to roll away any minute based on how the bus was moving. so you put your foot against the suitcase so it wouldn't roll away, stabilizing it would help tsukishima sleep peacefully.

(like in the pic above)

daichi saw this and smiled, "so you do have a heart."

you look at him and nod, "i may be quiet, but that doesn't mean i'm heartless."

daichi came to his own conclusions when he heard that. to him it was, "i may act like i don't care, but i do".

he patted your head, "i'm glad you're on the team."

you knew what he was thinking about the whole suitcase and you caring thing.

but the truth was, you didn't care for them at all.

or... did you?

~~~

it was new for you to go out of town... except that one incident where you and your old class went on a trip and then there was a typhoon and the hotel disappeared... it was rough for you and your brother. and you didn't like remembering that perverted medium either.

you got off the bus and immediately heard yelling.

"THEY HAVE TWO NOW?!" a boy with a mohawk had said and when he got a good look at you, he blushed like crazy, "oh wow..." he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.