CHAPTER 12

HE'S so shy, it's cute.

he's so mischievous, it's hot.

he's so sweet, it's addicting.

he's so pretty, it's hard not to look at him.

he's so strong, it's attractive.

why were these in your thoughts when you thought about five certain boys?

yamaguchi tadashi is one.

kuroo tetsuro is another.

sugawara koushi is a good example.

akaashi keiji is the new one in your mind.

and finally, iwaizumi hajime.

you hated it... but you loved it. why did you feel this way?

'damnit!' you were frustrated.

you hit the pillow on your futon and it explodes. stuffing goes everywhere, you groan.

your heartbeat always picked up when you were around them. you thought different things, things you wouldn't normally think. why?

knock knock

"y/n?" a familiar voice resonated through your ears and it felt nice to hear.

"yams..." you whispered.

you heard his thoughts, but you were so caught up with your own, you didn't pay attention.

"are you okay? you weren't in the cafeteria."

"you can come in."

he opens the door and you look him up and down, he was so cute... so mean as well when he was with tsukishima. but that was alright, you didn't mind. but that snicker when he made fun of someone, it was so... nice to hear. you wanted to see any kind of smile he would produce. you would love it, no matter what.

"you okay?" he sits down beside you and noticed the pillow, "woah."

"it exploded out of nowhere."

"oh..." you could tell he didn't really believe you.

'it just exploded? how?' and that confirms it.

should you tell him?

no, you shouldn't. you can't. what if he tells people?

'i'm worried for her... wait! this could be an opportunity! i can talk to her!' he was trying to hide his excitement.

it was cute.

'WHAT?! NO! i can't think that!'

but the way he looked at you was...

"oh wow."

tf did you just say?!

you sound like those simps for teruhashi! and the simps for you!

while you were panicking in your mind, you kept a straight face.

"why'd you say that?"

"...i don't know." you look down with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"oh, well, i was wondering..." he trailed off and looked at you, "if you would want to, uh..."

'should i?! it's the perfect time... but what if she says no?!'

"goonadatewithme!" he shuts his eyes and bows.

you smirk a little, "what was that?" you put your hand up to your ear.

"h-huh?" he looked up at you.

"i didn't hear you."

'i-is she smirking?!' his cheeks turn red and he stares.

"u-uh..."

'just spit it out!'

'why is teasing him so... fun?'

"go... sit with me in the cafeteria?"

'hm. he changed it.'

"okay."

he gets up and and holds out a hand for you to grab. you take it and your hold lingers for a second and you lock eyes with him.

'she's so beautiful.'

'i wonder if that's all he thinks of me.' why did you sadden when you thought that?

you pull your hand back and start to walk with him.

you both enter the cafeteria and you overhear conversations that almost made you laugh.

"what do we say when someone is angry because of our actions?" kita asked suna.

"hoes mad."

"no."

then there was oikawa and iwaizumi.

"iwa-chan."

"what do you want?" he breaks his eyes from my figure to lock eyes with oikawa.

"what do you have me saved in your phone as?"

"bold of you to assume you were even saved at all 225-888-4847."

":("

then there was kuroo and kenma.

"okay, but why the fuck do you black out when all your pokemons faint?" lev had asked as he stuffed his mouth with curry.

"cos i'm sad." kenma said, not taking his eyes off the psp in his hands.

"your pokémon can't protect you anymore so the enemy just fucking clocks you." yaku answered levs question with a deadpanned expression.

you sit down with yamaguchi across from you. you started eating your curry.

iwaizumi stares at you, along with a few other certain boys.

akaashi comes and sits by you, "hey y/n-san."

you nod to him.

'he's so pretty.'

BA-DUMP

BA-DUMP

BA-DUMP

your eyes widen a little and you look around to five certain boys, two of them sitting next to and across from you.

oh.

oh no.

'AM I IN LOVE WITH FIVE MEN?!'